Baseball Any interest in a monthly pick your team baseball break?

Mike

TP9 | VC15
88 (100%)
Sad this doesn't seem to be of any interest to people.
Agreed...I put it on Facebook and Twitter, both, and still no interest. I think all the rage these days seems to be spending huge amounts of money on case breaks. They're everywhere!

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
26 (100%)
Agreed...I put it on Facebook and Twitter, both, and still no interest. I think all the rage these days seems to be spending huge amounts of money on case breaks. They're everywhere!
I can't afford those case breaks. I also don't like the random team breaks that are also popular. When I join breaks I usually just want my picked team.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
88 (100%)
I hope we can get going, I would be okay just starting with the 8 and a snake draft
I'd be good with that, too, if everyone else is in. Wouldn't be able to buy much product, but we'd all get a pretty good shot at the hits coming out. What does everyone else think? Let's say $35 a spot, less fees and shipping, that would leave us with around $250 to spend on product.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
88 (100%)
Looks like at least most of us are in on this thing so I say let's do it! Maybe we can get more members from YouTube or breakers. I'll start the thread for June's break this weekend and we'll get rolling!

metsman1986

Rookie
4 (100%)
I would be interested...........Maybe $25 to $40 range...........I would pick the Cubs too..........Thanks.........Mike