Basketball any body know what a michael jordan fleer 1991 league leaders is worth

The only explanation for that I can think of is that his card was professionally graded by a card grading company. Cards with top grades sells for more than their ungraded value because some collectors pay premium prices for the best condition cards. Right now your card is just another run of the mill ungraded Jordan base. Same with your Larry Bird - not worth more than a few quarters. Hope I have made sense to ya? Cheers

umm there are only two companies that if you get top grades with that will give you the sale value you are looking for.
They are Beckett's BGS service and PSA.
They are not cheap though :(
Unfortunately if you go with any other cheaper companies - you won't sell them for good cash for a various reasons which I won't get into now.
Johan Santana #57 organises the occassionally group submission to Becketts for grading. I am in on the current one - I think you can find a link somewhere but entries have closed. If you want more info on grading - feel free to start a new thread and people with more expeience than me will help you out. How about putting up a tradelist in the trading section? Enjoy your time here :)

hey hands would the rookie cards cards be like the base cards if there not graded see im kinda knew to this stuff and ant for sure on alot of stuff u know

Good players' rookie cards even when ungraded are usually worth more than base cards of the same set. Most of the time they are designed like the base cards. However if you have an old rookie card of a nobody, the card is just worth a quarter at the most.

thanks what would a jerome richardson jr. and a theodore edwards be worth frome the 89/90 seasonboth are made by nbahoops like i said im knew to the card trading stuff and dont know a whole lot about prices and stuff

Again - not much. Just a few cents - you got a PM.
I am happy to help you out but this is not the right place for price checks. :)
Lets get you sorted thru PMs

Back