Another Aussie enters the fold

wolvesjr34

Bench Warmer
Hi guys,

My name is AJ (well that's my nickname, my first name I don't use at all lol) and I am a collector from Tasmania, Australia. I'm basically a huge Timberwolves & Isaiah Rider collector. I also don't mind picking up the odd Dallas Cowboys card from time to time.

I love my sports and I am very passionate about the Timberwolves and Cowboys. Hope to find some cards I need for my pc by being here.

I was referred here by AussieLaker as he thought it might provide me another avenue to sell off all my trade bait on the cheap. He mentioned I could get verified (and thus not have to send first) based off my feedback from other sites and ebay... but I take it from the most recent verified trader update, that I need to do 10 trades here before I can apply to become verified.

So I take it that means I need to send first, in spite of my 200+ completed transactions without a single hassle on three other trading sites? I ask this because, as a seller, sending first is not my idea of a safe transaction and thus I would have to limit my deals to those verified traders on this forum I felt I could trust.

Besides all of that, I look forward to dealing with you all and hope to complete many successful transactions with you all. :cool:

Back