Alright, gonna run a contest. An odd one! Haha

Okay, here's my suggestion for you... I love the Arizona Diamondbacks, and one of the coolest experiences I've been to at Chase Field is watching Opening Day fireworks over the field at night. I'd like to see a drawing of Chase Field's diamond, famous scoreboard, and fireworks at night. Here's some of my photos to give you inspiration:

Chase Field (from www.arizona.mlb.com)
DbacksChaseField.jpg

Fireworks
Fireworks0826112.jpg

Fireworks0826111.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

Moon over Chase Field (just 'cause it's a cool pic)
MoonOverChaseField.jpg

Have fun with whatever you choose!

Okay, here's my suggestion for you... I love the Arizona Diamondbacks, and one of the coolest experiences I've been to at Chase Field is watching Opening Day fireworks over the field at night. I'd like to see a drawing of Chase Field's diamond, famous scoreboard, and fireworks at night. Here's some of my photos to give you inspiration:

Chase Field (from www.arizona.mlb.com)
DbacksChaseField.jpg

Fireworks
Fireworks0826112.jpg

Fireworks0826111.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

Moon over Chase Field (just 'cause it's a cool pic)
MoonOverChaseField.jpg

Have fun with whatever you choose!

That's a good idea. Will think about that one

Wow, Andrew, that is a very good suggestion! Might be tough to draw, but it'd be well worth it in the end for sure!

This might be a bit obvious, but why not draw your signature? With all the color in that thing, it should be a lot of fun to try to draw.

Is it really supposed to be a one-day project? Work on something REALLY nice a little at a time! It took DECADES for the Mona Lisa to be finished, and even then it was only done when da Vinci DIED!

What about like a side view of your fav player hitting a home run kinda like looking down at a angel of the field .are one of your fav players catching a diving pass in the end zone

Back