A little late but......

lumm0x

Bench Warmer
Nashville. Congrats on your first ever playoff series win. And I just want to say, when you guys have a home game your fans are as good as anywhere in the league. When teams like Phoenix and Atlanta struggle to support a hockey team, an unlikely hockey market like Nashville proves how it should be done. Great GM, great coach, great goalie, a pair of world class defensemen and some of the best fans in the sport. Hats off to you.

That means a lot coming from a Canadian :wipes tear away: It's been a hell of a run...... and believe it or not, getting past the first round is generating a good bit more interest in the Preds around here. Hopefully it keeps carrying over.

since my teams brand of hockey isn't represented in this years playoffs. I have been rooting for Philly and Nashville. So glad to see Nashville finally win a series. And Philly better get their shit together at goaltending!

I think part of the problem with ATL, is all the other sports there. They already have NBA, NFL, and MLB. Then, those who do like hockey in the area are transplant yankees who already have a team.

I think part of the problem with ATL, is all the other sports there. They already have NBA, NFL, and MLB. Then, those who do like hockey in the area are transplant yankees who already have a team.

Atlanta is a college sports town and nothing else. Braves attendance is usually average in the league, no clue on Hawks or Falcons but pretty sure no one cares about the Hawks, ever.

Atlanta sports suck. They should kill the Falcons, Hawks and Thrashers. Then make everyone on welfare buy Braves tickets to keep welfare.

Back