80 man roster casulties...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Chester Taylor, i dont care how bad he looked in preseason, he will land somewhere

Brett Ratliff, remember that game in preseason 4 years ago where he threw for 200 yards or something?...and idiots were paying $20 for Bowman Chromes

Vernon Gholston, i guess as a DL with 3 years in the league and 0 sacks, you arent much of a threat on the line

Andre Gurode, i dont know much about him aside from hes an offensive lineman that ive heard of...

Michael Johnson - is this the infamous "Beer Man" that went from delivering beer to returning kicks a few years ago?

Mike Bell - shocker (sarcasm)

Nail Diggs - rams brought in about every FA LB out there, so yeah, figure a few have to go

Still safe

Chad Spann - very little action past 2 games as undrafted rookie, i thought he was on his way out early

Tiquan Underwood - couldnt make a horrible Jags WR corps, so the Pats pick him up?...word is he cant catch, so maybe a DB project?

i think the 80 man is due tomorrow afternoon, so there should be some more interesting cuts to come...

I think it is probably that Bengals DE? Tall kid if I remember. Gurode was a Pro Bowl center wasn't he?

Gurode got his face stomped by Haynesworth

Different Johnson. The DE is still with the Bengals.

I though Mike Bell was the Bell I heard on the Saints last night :redface:

Chester Taylor not officially cut yet, but the Bears haven't made it much of a secret that it's only a matter of time. Rhett Bomar also cut. Doesn't seem that long ago that people were complaining about getting 'Bomarred' in their box breaks.

More casualties:

DE Alex Brown cut by the Saints (along with former Illini Jarred Fayson :()

K Nick Novak cut by the Jets

QB Tony Pike cut by the Panthers

J Leman cut by Chargers

as for the Mike/Joque Bell, you can thank ESPN who noted that it was Mike Bell with a TD :wall:

i didnt see anything else major, Dallas signed a 4th Kicker...4 kickers on 80 man roster is crazy

Back