$3 GU, Jersey, Auto cards FS ! Stars & Rookies !

cardicity

Bench Warmer
I have the cards below up for sale for $3.00 each. I am not looking to trade these at this time. I accept Paypal or Well Concealed Cash (At Buyers Risk). Shipping is only $2 no matter how many you buy and that is for shipping in a bubble mailer with the cards protected well and with DC. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking.

Note: These are listed on more than 1 site so the time of the post gets the card first. I will keep it updated as sales are completed.

Sold so far:
Steve Smith - BOTH
Mark Barron Auto
Bowe UD Rookie Jersey
Williams Flair Jersey
Alex Smith Flair Jersey

3GULOTScan1001.jpg

3GULot2001.jpg

3GULot3001.jpg

-

Let me get the Two Steve Smith's, Mark Barron, Alex Smith Showcase, Mario Williams, Dwayne Bowe UD rookie jersey..
They are yours. That will be $20 including shipping ($18 if you want them shipped at the same time as your others all shipped together). Are you going to be sending concealed cash? Let me know and I will post the deal up. Thx

Yes sir it will be conceled cash... I will have send another 18 in a different envelope though...

They are yours. That will be $20 including shipping ($18 if you want them shipped at the same time as your others all shipped together). Are you going to be sending concealed cash? Let me know and I will post the deal up. Thx

Yes sir it will be conceled cash... I will have send another 18 in a different envelope though...
As long as it's ok for me to wait till the second one gets here to ship them I don't mind waiting till the second one gets here. It save you $2 so if you don't mind me shipping them all together I will post it up for the $18 and ship them in one big package or box. LMK, Thx

Go ahead then and thanks....

As long as it's ok for me to wait till the second one gets here to ship them I don't mind waiting till the second one gets here. It save you $2 so if you don't mind me shipping them all together I will post it up for the $18 and ship them in one big package or box. LMK, Thx

Go ahead then and thanks....
Deal is posted, all you have to do is confirm it. Thanks for another purchase. I will send you the DC# as soon as both payments get here and I get them sent out. I usually ship the same day as I get payments since I live between to post offices and go by them multiple times per day. Anyway, I will PM you when the $ gets here and get the DC# to you. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

You keep posting great cards and low prices and I will keep grabbing them up lol... I have sent your first payment already it should be there by wensday/thursday!

You keep posting great cards and low prices and I will keep grabbing them up lol... I have sent your first payment already it should be there by wensday/thursday!

LOL, i'll keep it up. :) I'm trying to keep them as low as possible so I can feed my card habbit. LOL Thanks again and enjoy the games tomorrow.

Can't enjoy them while I am at work lol plus my team already played and WON :D

And since your going to keep posting low prices they will become mine hahah!

Back