25 Card MLB Team Lot PLAYER REQUESTS TAKEN All Teams Available

jflieger82

Bench Warmer
25 Card Team Lots of every MLB team for $2.50 each.

Included in these lots are Game Used Cards, Autograph Cards, Jumbo Cards, Mini Cards, Gold Cards, Stickers, Serial #d Cards, Insert Cards, Rookie Cards, Past Stars, Current Stars, HOFers, & Common Cards.

Almost all of the cards in these lots will be NRMT or better, but there will be a few EX cards in these lots. I am not a professional grader though and these ratings are my personal opinion.

I will accept player requests on these lots. If you would like to request specific players, just send a message with your payment or through a message. You can request up to 25 different players that you would like to have included and I will do my best to accomadate your request. I will also try to include as many requested players as I can find. I will not however search for specific cards. If however, I do not receive your request before your item is packaged, I will be unable to fulfill the request and you will receive a lot of random cards.

Shipping will be $3.00 for these lots so I can package them accordingly. Just let me know what team you want as your lot. If you want more than one lot, let me know how many and I will combine shipping at $1.00 for each additional lot bought.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for looking and have a great day.

If you want proof of my previous auctions on EBay, my EBay username is jflieger82 as well.

Back