2013 - TCZ Secret Santa

OK So here is the visual aids:

First after opening the box, which was about the size of a CD case, what the best of Earth, Wind & Fire? I found this wrapped around the cards:
tcz2013ssanta00.jpg

Yes a paper towel with duct tape. Hey it don't gotta look pretty it just has to protect da cards.

Then the goodies in plastic bag and a team bag:
2003 Upper Deck SPX Combos C-RR Cal Ripken Jr. Orioles and Scott Rolen Cardinals #d 86/90
2012 Panini Leaf Limited Limited Greats Autograph 29 Frank Howard Senators Auto on-sticker Blue sharpie #d 195/299
tcz2013ssanta001.jpg

their backsides:

tcz2013ssanta02.jpg
nice hits

Heres a pic of my stuff from @captkirk42 .20131223_225439-kdcollage.jpg

Bunch of Andrew Lucks! Had a few, but most I didnt. And a nice patch to top off the Luck.

Also in the package was a Peyton Manning ultimate base and a Joseph Addai Ultimate auto /25.. and a Reggie Wayne too..

I love this package Kirk, very cool of you :) thank you Captain Santakirk!

To everyone hope you all find a little cheer in this crazy world. Merry Christmas to all. Mike and admin thanks for giving us a place to play here is to another great year of trading may all your families be happy,healthy,and may all yours hits have "spunk"!(yes I said it @Mike ) God Bless from my family to yours.

While it has been difficult, I am still going to wait until tomorrow to open my package!

She Who Must Be Obeyed and I decided (actually, She decided and I obeyed!) to take a little gambling trip instead of having a regular Christmas, so this will be the only package I have to open tomorrow (unless, of course, She broke the rules!)

I know my recipient is doing the same, so I look forward to both openings!

Way to hold out, Brian! You've got a lot more willpower than me. Well that and the fact that my wife didn't care whether I opened mine or not. :LOL:

Received a package earlier today. Going to open it tomorrow. Will try to put up a photo sometime. It'll be one hectic day. Sleep from 0700-1430, fiance's grandparent's home, then my parents home, then my home again, then shower & back to work for 14 hours. :(

OK So here is the visual aids:

First after opening the box, which was about the size of a CD case, what the best of Earth, Wind & Fire? I found this wrapped around the cards:
tcz2013ssanta00.jpg

Yes a paper towel with duct tape. Hey it don't gotta look pretty it just has to protect da cards.

Then the goodies in plastic bag and a team bag:
2003 Upper Deck SPX Combos C-RR Cal Ripken Jr. Orioles and Scott Rolen Cardinals #d 86/90
2012 Panini Leaf Limited Limited Greats Autograph 29 Frank Howard Senators Auto on-sticker Blue sharpie #d 195/299
tcz2013ssanta001.jpg

their backsides:

tcz2013ssanta02.jpg

Dude, that paper towel was the only thing in the house for days. We were on a vacation for a week & she didn't buy wrapping paper until the 21st....

P.S., we were also out of regular scotch tape. Duct & electrical tape were the only things left to use. I figured you wouldn't mind a country wrap job.

Here's Mine.. It came from florida and I'm not sure who my Secret Santa was.. But it came with a couple of Refractors (Kevin Smith (Lions) RC and Jonny Damon (Tigers).
Along with this one, which is a Chipper Jones relic and some unknown 3rd baseman that I don't think will amount to much but you tell me.

JonesSmall.jpg

Well, it's Christmas morning!

(Merry Christmas everyone!!)

I opened my Secret Santa package from Scott (Scottyb13) and I'm blown away! Thanks Scott!

Here's what he sent:

for my Canadiens collection:

# 22/25

Back