Football 2013 Preseason is here!

It's amazing how many sites are already posting up "Who will win the Super Bowl" polls.

Come on... at least let the PreSeason start!

Im very much looking forward to the preseason as well! Im a huge Giant fan, and follow the whole NFL. I really would like to see the Giants in the superbowl this year in their home stadium.

There has been a rash of injuries already to start training camps. Off the top of my head, Dan Koppen, Percy Harvin and Jeremy Maclin, have all sustained injuries that will either or jeopardize their seasons. These are premiere players, not just scrubs. And, Seattle and Denver have hopes of a Lombardi trophy this year.

There has been a rash of injuries already to start training camps. Off the top of my head, Dan Koppen, Percy Harvin and Jeremy Maclin, have all sustained injuries that will either or jeopardize their seasons. These are premiere players, not just scrubs. And, Seattle and Denver have hopes of a Lombardi trophy this year.

Yeah, but that kind of thing happens every year. In fact, maybe 2 years ago they were looking to get rid of preseason altogether because of the constant injuries.

When you think about it, that would be bad too because that would make the players rusty and possibly even more suspect to injury.

Back