Football 2013 Panini Absolute Football Jarvis Jones Redemption updates

racinghy

Bench Warmer
Well, for those who are maybe waiting on an auto from him from this set, I sent a message to Panini last night and here is what I have gotten back.

"We have not received any autos from him recently. Thank you."

I also asked if they would send a replacement out, but I had nothing on that question. Sounds like they are hopeful on getting all the autographs signed for him, but how long will it take to get them all filled? I'm not sure on how the football stuff works since I only had 1 other redemption and that was with Press Pass and NASCAR.

I think redemption's are one of the worst things in this hobby. The card companies insert them into packs in the hopes of enticing more sales by promising autographs they have yet to acquire. All too often, the companies fail to get the auto and have to give out a replacement which is inferior to the card originally promised.

This is one of the reasons I haven't opened a pack in nearly 20 years.

I think redemption's are one of the worst things in this hobby. The card companies insert them into packs in the hopes of enticing more sales by promising autographs they have yet to acquire. All too often, the companies fail to get the auto and have to give out a replacement which is inferior to the card originally promised.

This is one of the reasons I haven't opened a pack in nearly 20 years.

With racing though, Press Pass has been quick with their redemptions. You get the redemption within a month of sending it in. The price though is so-so, especially on the resale part

One of the biggest problems with redemption Autographs is... this week the player is HOT!... but six months from now when you get the Autograph in the mail, the player is COLD... and the $150.00 autograph from a few months back is now selling around $50 - $60.

One of the biggest problems with redemption Autographs is... this week the player is HOT!... but six months from now when you get the Autograph in the mail, the player is COLD... and the $150.00 autograph from a few months back is now selling around $50 - $60.
That is true...and it's another reason why I don't collect the newest products. I wait until that huge fluxuation is over. I just don't like it.

I remember when I was just getting out of the collecting for the first time and the newest...hottest football product was just hitting the shelves. That was 1998 Ultra. Those base RCs of Manning, Leaf and Moss were selling for huge numbers. Not so much anymore...even the Manning can be found cheap.

Back