Football 2012 Press Pass 2 retail box break

jratliff70

Bench Warmer
Saw Walmart that I pass on my way to the rig set out the new 2012 Press Pass today, and for $19.98 with one guaranteed auto per box I was ready to try my "Luck". But, unfortunately, I had no such "Luck". There is no inserts in this years Press Pass from what I hear, and only 50 base cards in the set. From 6 packs I got over half the set already, and what amazed me was I never got any doubles (unless you count the parallel of one). The cards all have the same monotonous design, with the exception of the colored parallels. Below is what I got from my 2 box/6 pack break.

Base:
2. Mark Barron (Alabama)
3. Justin Blackmon (Oklahoma State)
6. Orson Charles blue (Georgia)
9. Jared Crick (Nebraska)
11. Jeremy Ebert (Northwestern)
12. Michael Egnew (Missouri)
15. Jeff Fuller blue (Texas A&M)
16. Stephon Gilmore (South Carolina)
17. Chris Givens (Wake Forest)
19. Cyrus Gray blue (Texas A&M)
20. Robert Griffin III (Baylor)
21. Dan Herron (Ohio State)
23. LaMichael James (Oregon)
24. Alshon Jeffery (South Carolina)
25. Marvin Jones (Cal)
26. Case Keenum (Houston)
32. Marquis Maze (Alabama)
33. Whitney Mercilus (Illinois)
35. Kellen Moore blue (Boise State)
37. Isaiah Pead (Cincinnati)
38. Dan Persa (Northwestern)
39. Dontari Poe (Memphis)
42. Gerrell Robinson blue (Arizona State)
42. Gerrell Robinson (Arizona State)
44. Devon Still (Penn State)
45. Tommy Streeter (U. of Miami)
46. Ryan Tannehill (Texas A&M)
48. Brandon Weeden blue (Oklahoma State)

And the 2 autos
Dont'a Hightower (Alabama)
2012-04-02_18-46-36_459.jpg

Dan Herron (Ohio State)
2012-04-02_18-48-50_36.jpg

If any of y'all might possibly know what the heck Dan signed on the card, please let me know lol. Cause it sure as hell don't look like his name.

Not so bad. Never been a huge fan of Press Pass since they seem to never hold their value. Those wanted to buy ads that say they want to buy for some certain player or team and then the qualifier of ".....no Press Pass of Sage" sorta steered me away too. but, just like you, when you're itching for the rookies and its too early for the big releases, I fall for a little Press Pass to tide me over.

He signs his Nickname Boom. Then Puts an H next to it. I'm pretty sure he forgot how to spell his last name. Only 1 of the 14 autographs I own, did he even try to manage to fully spell out his last name.

Awesome break man. Loving the Hightower autograph. Nice ink he has got.

I think the "BOOM" for Dan Herron is pretty sweet too!

I have the same signature on a Leaf Draft auto i pulled of Herron. I was trying to figure it out myself ....I guess ya learn something new every day!

Back