2009 Exquisite Break for trade

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
I pulled these last week and now that I've got some toploaders they're all available for trade. I'll also entertain sale offers on any as well. PM for details on that.

I don't really collect anything specific, but I'd be looking for 1 for 1 trades, and don't want to trade down on any.

Here's what I got:
IMG_0001-1.jpg

(sort of pending, a couple people have asked and will get first priority)

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

(pending at the moment)

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

I'll be more picky on the Moreno and the Booklet, but everything else can be had fairly easily for a fair trade. You can offer anything of equal value or have me check your bucket or list. Your call.

jaredcookfan89 said:
I need the santonio holmes! please pm
it's pending at the moment. I'll let you know if the status changes

SellingALLCards said:
please lmk how much you need in trade for each:
b.cushing auto
booklet
K.Moreno auto

I didn't see anything for the booklet or Moreno, and I'm still waiting on the Cushing. I'll let you know if it becomes available.

snick103 said:
I am interested on the Moreno
Sorry nothing for me.

(I'm just a little picky on the Moreno and Booklet at this time)

tndcollectables said:
cmb for the butler maybe moreno
here's a few cards I like possibly for the Butler. I havent had a chance to reference any values, so PM me back if you think there's a potential for a trade there. If anything seems too high, please don't be offended, I just havent looked anything up.
-Forte Patch
-Knox Auto
-Sanders/Perry/LT GU
-Vince Young Absolute Patch

and I may be interested in the Barry Sanders auto for the Moreno... maybe. I gotta check on values first. (and for all I know, maybe the Barry is too much)

just PM me if you think anything works.

Allen said:
I have some more Jordans you need if you are interested in trading the Moreno for them.

not unless it's something pretty high end. I don't plan on trading down with the Moreno

Back