2007 Bowman Chrome Football Case Break

BSC said:
Ok, this is very simple. Those of you who have made posts regarding getting payments in. Unless your member name is Admin, don't worry about it. It's not your decision to make. I know that we are all anxious to get the break done, but stop and think for a minute. Perhaps some or all of the people listed who have not paid, have made arrangments with Admin to make payment and he has just not marked them yet. My name being one of those listed above, I'm certainly not happy about being called out like that. Especially since I had talked to Admin before that was posted and informed him as to when I would pay. So chill out and relax. Even if all the teams are bought and paid for doesn't mean the break will happen right then. It all depends on when Admin has time to bust that case.
And for those who like to keep track of things.......mine has been paid for.

Amen.....I sure wish BSC would pay ;)

profilepic9339_2.gif

Hell I would of gave that...because out of the case...2 Peterson RC's coulda got you that on eBay. They should of let everyone bid on it because it would of fetched at least double the initial $22. Especially since you got a case to try to catch a Peterson Auto!

Too bad I found out too late. And didn't want the few teams they had left.

Well it wasnt $22, it wasnt $33, wasnt $47 and DIMETIME got out bid and he bid MORE than $47...I'd say it to someone who REALLY wanted them

I bet we could have put several of these teams to a bid, not just the Vikings, I know we could have bid up the Browns, Lions, Colts, Raiders, Bills, Bears and possibly others as well.

Just my two cents while patiently waiting on the break.

ctkenjr said:
I bet we could have put several of these teams to a bid, not just the Vikings, I know we could have bid up the Browns, Lions, Colts, Raiders, Bills, Bears and possibly others as well.

Just my two cents while patiently waiting on the break.

yea we like to keep them all affordable...and we dont look to make money on these breaks... we do it for the members not for profit ;)

Back