1st BCS poll hmmmmmmmmmmm

LOL To be a mod you sure are a dumbass. How hard was it to answer what I posted about what ranked teams your team played.

LSU has played 2 teams currently ranked in the BCS, same as OU. Now your turn: did you graduate from OU (or anywhere else for that matter)? If so, where?

128795452505445586.jpg

well professor wtf is i am guess you sound like a fuggin idiot yourself.
Also as i figured you didnt pay attention to what i posted. I asked how many teams ranked now in the bcs have your team played?? Not too difficult is it??? I swear you dumb a$$es didnt get past 2nd grade.

wut ?

Thanx auburn fan for answering, I guess the lsu dumbass didnt know. And no I didnt attend college.

actually I did know, but it was more fun to see your responses by not answering. I actually encourage you to continue posting. One of the few reasons people are coming here is to watch this trainwreck.

arent all teams ranked in the BCS?...isnt it a RANKING SYSTEM?...so you can be Top 5, or you can be Ranked 83ed?

have you ever been to a game in Norman? I have. I watched Nebraska roll up on the Sooners during the John Blake era. Met Brian Bosworth though.

I got to see AP against UAB. Too long of a drive to ever do that again. Damn near lost but AP finally broke out. Also did u really meet Boz?? Pretty cool. BTW what were you doing in a game at Norman??

Well professor wtf is I am guess You sound like a fuggin idiot yourself.
Also as I figured you didnt pay attention to what I posted. I asked how many teams ranked NOW in the BCS have your team played?? Not too difficult is it??? I swear you dumb a$$es didnt get past 2nd grade.

44-Dame-Sigh.gif

I got to see AP against UAB. Too long of a drive to ever do that again. Damn near lost but AP finally broke out. Also did u really meet Boz?? Pretty cool. BTW what were you doing in a game at Norman??

I like going to see big time teams play. I had some buddies at OU, and they invited me up with free tickets. Had fun, I did meet the Boz he was campaigning for JC Watts at the time.

Back