1st BCS poll hmmmmmmmmmmm

Fuck Oklahoma.

Now thats an original. Nothing like a big mouth on a computer. Nobody pulled your chain dickhead. So why dont you go fuck yoursellf or georgia boy either way it would be alot of pussy.
As for my game tonight, all I can say is hats off to mizzou. They looked good and OU didnt. Congrats on a huge win for them.

Now thats an original. Nothing like a big mouth on a computer. Nobody pulled your chain dickhead. So why dont you go fuck yoursellf or georgia boy either way it would be alot of pussy.
As for my game tonight, all I can say is hats off to mizzou. They looked good and OU didnt. Congrats on a huge win for them.

Go smoke somebody's pole. You can talk all the shit you want, but can't take it? Fuck you, Fuck Oklahoma, and go find somewhere else to troll.

Quit being such a douche bag and people would actually like you.

so the guy who talks smack about how great his team is is now upset that his team lost, and the team he was dogging UGA had a blowout win?...

awesome

First off I could care less about georgia and the mighty win against KY.lol WOW
2nd I never talked smack about how great my team is. Stoops record speaks for itself. You all just hate it that I dont worship the football field that the sec plays on. End of story.

First off I could care less about georgia and the mighty win against KY.lol WOW
2nd I never talked smack about how great my team is. Stoops record speaks for itself. You all just hate it that I dont worship the football field that the sec plays on. End of story.
You could care less about Georgia? I'm glad you care at least a little bit about Georgia, because I couldn't care less about Oklahoma.

Also, for you to claim to not care about Georgia, every post you make on here is about Georgia.

welcome-to-georgia-large.jpg

Because u like running ur mouth about them. THEY havent won shit in a long lng long time. Did u know that?????
When was the last time Oklahoma won a game? When was the last time Georgia won a game?

Just admit that you ran your mouth all week and move along. People would respect you so much more.

Back