1st BCS poll hmmmmmmmmmmm

I promise you all LSU or Auburn has to do is win. OU has already played the biggest game they have played all year. LSU still has Auburn, Alabama, Ole Miss and Arkansas and if they win all those the SEC title game. Auburn has LSU and Alabama and if they win those the SEC title game. Either would leap frog everyone if they win out with that schedule to get in the title game. Also a 1 loss Bama team gets there as well if they win out. No doubt.

Who has lswho beaten???????? They absolutely have no offense. How many teams have they beaten in the bcs rankings right now??????? We have beaten 2 with mizz being the next rank team. And puhleeeeeeeze dont gimme that shit about when u played them they were ranked. THE only thing you sec boys do best is that bull.

Can we puhleeeeeeeeeeeeze get rid of this douchebag? He comes out of the woodwork about three weeks a year for no other purpose than to flame the board. And Auburn's beaten three.

Who has lswho beaten???????? They absolutely have no offense. How many teams have they beaten in the bcs rankings right now??????? We have beaten 2 with mizz being the next rank team. And puhleeeeeeeze dont gimme that shit about when u played them they were ranked. THE only thing you sec boys do best is that bull.

So did you graduate from Oklahoma, or are you a fan because they're the regional team? I don't care either way, just wondering if you are actually a college graduate.

they have beaten West Virginia, Florida, and North Carolina. All three ranked at the time. Only 1 opponent is in the SEC. You should be familiar with Florida they beat y'all in one of the recent BCS choke jobs. NC was on a neutral field. West Virginia at home, and Florida on the road. This week they play #4 on the road. If they win that they will be playing another top 5-8 in Alabama in their next game. Like I said they will probably not win those, but their destiny is in their hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
So did you graduate from Oklahoma, or are you a fan because they're the regional team? I don't care either way, just wondering if you are actually a college graduate.

2 to 1 he did not graduate high school. I am guess some sort of votechnical institute.

I sure hope he didn't graduate from a school, if he did it's got to be some fisher price establishment.

trollin.jpg

2 to 1 he did not graduate high school. I am guess some sort of votechnical institute.

Well professor wtf is I am guess You sound like a fuggin idiot yourself.
Also as I figured you didnt pay attention to what I posted. I asked how many teams ranked NOW in the BCS have your team played?? Not too difficult is it??? I swear you dumb a$$es didnt get past 2nd grade.

Well professor wtf is I am guess You sound like a fuggin idiot yourself.
Also as I figured you didnt pay attention to what I posted. I asked how many teams ranked NOW in the BCS have your team played?? Not too difficult is it??? I swear you dumb a$$es didnt get past 2nd grade.

you still did not answer the question. Now get back to work in your meth lab.

Back