09 NATIONAL TREASURES CASE #1 --DONE/SHIPPED... RESULTS/PICS ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol dont get to excited you know they save the best for last!!! my triple auto montana/elway/marino will be the last hit of the case

This is the most anticipated break I have ever been in, the anticipation is killing me. Best of luck to everyone. I am really glad this was done as a by the hit break as well so at least everyone will come away with something. Thanks for putting this on and can't wait till tommorow, come on HOF mojo!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU TOMORROW !!!!!

as always 6pm-7pm CST will be the break time.. just goota wait for UPS ;)

I will keep you all updated here on the thread

I have been watching lot of these breaks and the auto hits are completely random. Just about every slot has the same shot at a good auto. The majority of the HOF'ers from what I have seen though have been coming in the 5th and 6th hit slot. Its really looking like there is about a good a chance as any regardless of spot for this break. Two hits for under a hundred bucks on a high end product like this, I am very pleased with the chances here. Good luck to everyone.

JUST A REMINDER.....this is how it will go down

I will open the box/pack.... take the cards out... put them in a stack on the table on cam (just like they came out of the box)...

1st hit = 1st slot...

NO base.. base parallels etc will count as hits...
(everyone will get a gu or auto) we should have 8 base/parallel cards left at the end of the break and all of them will be randomed to participants

JUST wanted to remind everyone in case there were questions etc...

GOOD LUCK AGAIN to everyone !!!!!!!!

also... ANYONE SWAPPING or selling their spot.... let me know ASAP!!!!!!

So just to clarify, the first and the last cards are going to be randomed as they are all the base? Meaning cards 2 through 7 are the hit cards correct?

I have no clue what cards they are... there are 9 cards in the packs/boxes... 2 of those are Non-auto/Game Used... those are base/parallels... but yes.. those 8 cards will be randomed off to the partcipants

romad97 said:
So just to clarify, the first and the last cards are going to be randomed as they are all the base? Meaning cards 2 through 7 are the hit cards correct?

That is correct. :jumpers2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back