08/09 Topps Jumbo Case Break LIVE AGAIN!!!

Box 3, Pack 6:

Gold /2008: Tim Duncan

I think that's my first #ed card of the box... weird order this time around. (and where's my card /51?!?! lol)

ewilkens said:
Box 3, Pack 5:

At least the dupe inserts are star players usually... for instance:

Own the game: LeBron...

And there must only be 25 cards in the 57/58 variation set.

I knew I'd pull a lot of dupes, so please don't think I'm complaining. I just think its boring during a "live" break

Yeah the variation set is like 25-30 players or something. I remember putting together 2.5 sets out of 2 regular hobby boxes when they first came out.

Box 3, Pack 7:

Michael Ray Richardson Autograph

I swear man, these old-timers knew how to sign... These signatures are so nice compared to some of today's guys... I'm gonna try to get pics up of the first 3 boxes tonight before calling it quits

Steve_O_21 said:
Yeah the variation set is like 25-30 players or something. I remember putting together 2.5 sets out of 2 regular hobby boxes when they first came out.

That explains it... this is first i've busted of this product... i only buy Topps after it comes way down in price...

Box 3, Pack 8:

Evidently there are parallels of the inserts, which means I may need to look closer... also kinda got my card /51.... ish

Own the Game Gold /50 Jason Kapono.... damn

bizzydesigner said:
Another nice auto! I pulled a nice Tim Hardaway auto like that from that product.

I know. If I can't pull a key guy, at least their vets! If I remember right, there's either RCs, or Stars, or retired players galore in this... it's a decent checklist, especially for a cheap product.

Box 3, Last Pack:
Gold /2008 Stephen Jackson

thats it for tonight folks.... I'm gonna try to get some pics of the hits up here in a bit, then I'll crack these last 3 tomorrow

tndcollectables said:
ewilkens said:
Box 2, Pack 3:

In the Genes: Kevin Love, Stan Love (did you know Kevin Love's dad was in the NBA? I didnt)

he played for the bulls i think

not saying he didn't, but the retired # Love in the UC is Bob Love's, not Stan. And Stan is pictured in a Bullets jersey on the card.

pics are uploading to photobucket... again, thanks to everyone who watched, I'll update with pics when i can, and bust the rest tomorrow

just a reminder that i'll finish this case off tonight! probably starting closer to 5:45-6:00 PM Central time, as I forgot there is a Blackhawks game I plan on watching at 7:00... So I'll be rifling through the last 3 boxes

Back