08/09 Topps Jumbo Case Break LIVE AGAIN!!!

Box 2, Pack 7

Gold /2008: Jason Maxiell
Own the Game: Joe Johnson...

not that Joe Johnson is that great, but I hadn't mentioned an Own the Game in a while... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna complete this set though, lol.

Box 2, Pack 8:

Gold /2008: Raja Bell
In the Genes: Sean/Scott May.... probably a crappy card to most, but i think it's kinda cool. I like the pairing of those 2, played on 2 of the better college teams to play

Box 2, Pack 9:

Own the Game: Josh Smith
some star 57/58 variation power in this pack: Bird, Beasley, Mayo, LeBron
57/58 Variation Relic... again, someone hanging around here might like this one too.....

Isiah Thomas

Box 2, Last Pack:

Some more 57/58 Variation star power, that I already had, including CP3 and Kobe... I might need a checklist, as maybe not everyone has that parallel.

Nothing else numbered or worth noting.

Box 2 wasn't as good overall, I wonder if I lost some balance b/c it had a case hit. I hope box 3 is better. Box will happen tonight, starting in about 2 or 3 minutes, after I sort through my parallels from box 2. But Box 3 will be the last tonight... (gotta milk my first ever case, lol)

Box 3, Pack 1:

I think the Gold Foil cards might be the only unique inserts left that aren't Hits or #ed.... everything was dupes

Box 3, Pack 2:

Uh-oh, I'm doubling on hits... I think this box was meant for GotGibson?
Daniel Gibson 57/58 Variation Relics

That's the pain with stuff like Topps, Bowman, Upper Deck base, LOTS of dupes. Considering you've got a case of jumbo boxes, I bet you put together at least 3-4 complete sets

Box 3, Pack 4:

57/58 Variation Relic John Stockton

are there hot boxes? I've already pulled both GU in 4 packs, so I'm hopin for a hot box

Box 3, Pack 5:

At least the dupe inserts are star players usually... for instance:

Own the game: LeBron...

And there must only be 25 cards in the 57/58 variation set.

I knew I'd pull a lot of dupes, so please don't think I'm complaining. I just think its boring during a "live" break

Back