Wireless router and disk.
Remote.
Wireless antena.
12 Games with Halo 2 & 3.
Extra face plates.
Ten demo disc games.

If REALLY interested.
You can contact me at kawhona4@hotmail.com
And i can send you pics of all your going to get.
Im looking to trade/sell.
If trading.
Im looking for vintage star players game used or pack pulled autoes.
Or of todays star players.
Otherwise.
Im looking for some newer unopend.

kawhona4

Bench Warmer
X-Box 360

Then dont read it-It does not pertain to you-The only reason theres so much to read-Is because at least i am trying to give out as much info about the system and all they will get-It b4eats guessing-and then the questions would maby be asked to beging with-So keep your negative remarks to yourself-Thank You

kawhona4

Bench Warmer
PLEASE
NO MORE NEGATIVE CRAP FROM ANYON$E ON MY POST
If you do not like it-or think its to long-or really do not want a X-Box 360-Then do NOT read it-All i tried to do is give everone as much info that i could on it-Its better than having to keep going back and forth ansewering questions-This way-Its mostly all there-So find somthing elese to do today-than doing this crap-of saying its to long

TribeBuckeyeFan

Bench Warmer
Well, I do want a 360, but if I can't read your post I can't very well try to work out a deal with you, can I?

**EDIT** It's not that there is too much to read. The way you wrote it makes it too difficult to read.

kawhona4

Bench Warmer
Faceplate

Ive only got the blue one thats on the machine-and two of the white ones-I can sell you or trade you one of the white ones

kawhona4

Bench Warmer
X-Box 360

About all i can say is-Make me a offer-Someone elese told me they were interested and will get back to me-but i havent heard from them since-