SIGNATURE CUT 1/1 From The 2007 Topps

kawhona4

Bench Warmer
SORRY
THIS CARD IS GONG

I just pulled a awesome card-And think this is the hardest pack pull odds card ive ever pulled-Besides a Tiger Woods Autographed Gallery card-But it was sold shortly after i got it-This card is from out of a pack of 2007 Topps Baseball Series Two-And its a Distinguished Service Insert Autographed Cut Signature Card Of George Selkirk-And i love the card-But would rather sell/Trade it to someone who would offer me somthing in line of what im looking for-And i can use video games for my son-Hes in Iraq at the moment i think-Anyways-I need games for the X-Box 360-Like the newer Halo And games for the Wii-And games and movies for the PSP-Im also looking for Albert Pujols rookies-or a auto of him-And will look at any offers with any un-opend newer cards in boxes or packs-I also collect all sorts of other items-So get your offers in to me ASAP Thanks

Ive also got a Trading Places Insert from the same year-Its a 2007 topps Series 2 Insert called Trading Places-But its a autographed insert-The pack odds on this was 1 in 3,800 packs-And the card is autoed by Shea Hillenbrand-And ive got all the rest of the Inserts/Stars/base cards-And 3 Game used cards-That i got out of the over 120 packs i opend-The game used are of Alex Rodriguez-Whitch is a White Jersey card-with the stripe on it-And one of Manny Ramirez and another

Attachments

• one of one.jpg
    one of one.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 31
  • back of one of one.jpg
    back of one of one.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 17
  • hillenbrand auto.jpg
    hillenbrand auto.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Baseball1.jpg
    Baseball1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Baseball2.jpg
    Baseball2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 11
What would you trade me for the cut signature card i have-I only now collect Gold Rookie Refractors in Baseball and football and of there rookie autoes-I do have to say that you have a nice A Rod auto card-Let me know when you get time-Thanks

shephech said:
Check me for it.

Thanks.

Shep :)

Back