WTTF: Cleveland Indians cards... all years, even base

kraft7014

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone.. I am looking to trade for ALL Cleveland Indians cards that I need. Everything, including base, from all years.. They just need to be pictured with the Indians or one of Cleveland's minor league affiliates. My havelist is on my site, or I will look through buckets. I just updated my tradelist on my site and my Bucket.. a lot of good stuff on there. LMK
Thanks,
Chris

I will make you a list of Tribe cards that I have, and I have alot of them. Especially some of the older ones. I'm at work right now but if you PM me to remind me, that would help. Have some superstars also from Clev.

kraft,
I am HIGHLY interested in the 07 SPx Luis triple #02/25. I see that it isn't a bv yet.
Please look through my bucket to see if there is anything that catches ur eye.

On a side note I have a Victor Martinez 06 Bowman Heritage Bat, I have a Kenny Lofton 5x7 Upper Deck card (not sure of the year but can get back to u). If you are interested I have complied a near set of 1995 Score Gold Rush and would pick out the Indians if you happen to be interested in them.

LMK if you are interested in a trade
"BAM"

I have these R/c's:

Cleveland Indians
Cliff Lee 2003 Leaf #274(SP) 2003 Topps
Josh Barfield 2002 Topps #693 “ x3
G.Sizemore/ J.Guthrie 2004 Topps #688 PROS
Ben Francisco 2003 ToppsTotal #881(Silver
Shin-Soo Choo 2003 Topps #323 “ x2
J. D. Martin 2002 Topps #331

Jimi

All I need is the Francisco.. I either have the others, or they aren't pictured with the Indians. I usually like to make trades of at least $5 to $10 in BV, just to make it worth the cost of shipping.

Chris

Jimi48 said:
I have these R/c's:

Cleveland Indians
Cliff Lee 2003 Leaf #274(SP) 2003 Topps
Josh Barfield 2002 Topps #693 “ x3
G.Sizemore/ J.Guthrie 2004 Topps #688 PROS
Ben Francisco 2003 ToppsTotal #881(Silver
Shin-Soo Choo 2003 Topps #323 “ x2
J. D. Martin 2002 Topps #331

Jimi

kraft7014 said:
All I need is the Francisco.. I either have the others, or they aren't pictured with the Indians. I usually like to make trades of at least $5 to $10 in BV, just to make it worth the cost of shipping.

Chris

Ok Chris...I also have these:

Victor Martinez (CLE) 2005 TOPPS TOTAL #340 Silver parallel
Aaron Boone (CLE) 2005 TOPPS TOTAL #521 Silver parallel
Omar Vizquel (CLE) 2004 Donruss World Series HoloFoil Gold (#d/ 50)

Kenny Lofton:1992 Topps #69 GOLD,
Kenny Lofton: 1992 Pinnacle Team 2000
Kenny Lofton: 1992 Donrusss PHENOMS BC6

plmk
Jimi

Hey kraft7014,

So, here's what I have:

Josh Barfield - '01 Prospects Premiers, '05 Bowman (gold and chrome), Franklin Gutierrez - '03 Bowman
C. C. Sabathia - '99 Topps Traded (2 of these), '01 Bowman Heritage
Travis Hafner - '01 Topps (Prospects w/two other guys)

autographed card by Cliff Lee, '05 Pros and Prospects

Several are RC's. I'm looking for RC's of current/hot players in return or an autographed card. I'm also looking for Yankees RC's/auto cards.

LMK if you have any interest

Nykerry43

Jimi:
Nice.. In addition to the Francisco, I also need all of those cards in your last post. Let me know what you want for them.
Thanks,
Chris

Jimi48 said:
Ok Chris...I also have these:

Victor Martinez (CLE) 2005 TOPPS TOTAL #340 Silver parallel
Aaron Boone (CLE) 2005 TOPPS TOTAL #521 Silver parallel
Omar Vizquel (CLE) 2004 Donruss World Series HoloFoil Gold (#d/ 50)

Kenny Lofton:1992 Topps #69 GOLD,
Kenny Lofton: 1992 Pinnacle Team 2000
Kenny Lofton: 1992 Donrusss PHENOMS BC6

plmk
Jimi

I believe I need that one.. but, honestly, it is kind of a low priority for me because I probably have around 10 Thome GU cards already. Take a look through my bucket and let me know what you want for it.
Thanks,
Chris

redskins169 said:
i have thome bat in my bucket

Nykerry43:

I am only looking for guys in Tribe uniform, so all I need is one of the Sabathia Topps Traded RCs and the Cliff Lee auto. Take a look through my bucket and let me know if you see anything you like.
Thanks,
Chris

Nykerry43 said:
Hey kraft7014,

So, here's what I have:

Josh Barfield - '01 Prospects Premiers, '05 Bowman (gold and chrome), Franklin Gutierrez - '03 Bowman
C. C. Sabathia - '99 Topps Traded (2 of these), '01 Bowman Heritage
Travis Hafner - '01 Topps (Prospects w/two other guys)

autographed card by Cliff Lee, '05 Pros and Prospects

Several are RC's. I'm looking for RC's of current/hot players in return or an autographed card. I'm also looking for Yankees RC's/auto cards.

LMK if you have any interest

Nykerry43

Hey kraft7014,

Of what I saw that isn't pending or traded, I might be interested in the Dice-K RC's, the Lester RC's (I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if this is his 'real' RC) and the Shealy autograph card.

I have to check on the Dice-K RC.. I think someone else was interested in that. For the Lester, it is his (RC) not his First Year card, I believe.

Chris

Nykerry43 said:
Hey kraft7014,

Of what I saw that isn't pending or traded, I might be interested in the Dice-K RC's, the Lester RC's (I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if this is his 'real' RC) and the Shealy autograph card.

Yeah, it is gone.. and it booked at $20 anyways. I think the Lee is $10 and the Sabathia $1.50. I wouldn't look at my site right now because my tradelist isn't up-to-date, but my bucket should be good.

Chris

Nykerry43 said:
Hey,

On your website you mentioned a P. Fielder gu, but I didn't see it in your bucket. Is it gone?

Nykerry43

Back