WTTF Baseball HOF Memorabilia...Mostly GU/Auto Jerseys, 8x10s, and Balls!

These are all incoming, but I can hold something for you if like something.

BobFeller.jpg
TonyPerez.jpg

MelOtt.jpg
TedWilliams.jpg
TedWilliams2.jpg

I really need that Ruth GU bat card from you, and will trade in your favor for it including items from my PC. The Williams dual GU bat is #/25 and books for $80, I have $150 on the Ruth but would be more than willing to give more than that.

howardpwr06 said:
didnt really see anything else that i could use. can we do anything straight up for the williams?
I got a few other options...

1) I have my "ace in the hole" that I haven't scanned in yet, a rip card from 09 A&G. It is still sealed, so I don't know if that is something you'd like or not.;)

2) I'd be willing to do a card/cash deal for the Ruth, as I really need it for my collection. I usually don't spend money, but I'm making an exception here.

3) I'd do the Williams for the Howard flair auto and Holliday GU/AU, even though I don't really need either of them.

ok can i get back to you on that. i like the third option but i am in the process of dealing for a Pete Rose Auto'd jersey. Idk if the guy is gonna want the howard or not so if he is not interested ill shoot you a pm and we can go from there. does that sound good?

howardpwr06 said:
ok can i get back to you on that. i like the third option but i am in the process of dealing for a Pete Rose Auto'd jersey. Idk if the guy is gonna want the howard or not so if he is not interested ill shoot you a pm and we can go from there. does that sound good?
That's fine, (even though I prefer options 1 or 2 more) as the card is INCOMING like I said earlier.

ok great, thanks. Yea i know you wanted the Ruth but id like to hang onto that for a little bit unless a great offer comes my way and i had no real interest in the rip card. Ill shoot you a pm when i know for sure what is going on with the jersey. thanks again

Would you be interested in Auto'd Bats? If so, I have a Willie Mays, a Nolan Ryan, and a Chipper & Andruw Jones Dual Bats. If you'd be interested in either, shoot me a pm and I'll get some scans up for you.

Thanks and plmk,
Brad

Back