WTTF and WTB

Not a whole lot of his stuff out yet. I'm only seeing cards on ebay from 12-13 ITG Heroes and Prospects, so far. Once he gets drafted, and plays an NHL game, then UD, and Panini will be able to produce his licensed cards.

I still want the ITG stuff, too. Which is licensed- just OHL. Not eligible for NHL draft until 2015. By then, these cards will be $25.00 apiece, so I'd rather get them now. He will always sell in Erie. If he were eligible this year he'd go ahead of Nail Yakupov.

Autographs I can get all day long if I have the cards. My nephew goes to school with him, and my daughter has gone to the movies with him several times. The cards are what I need. Otters sets cost $30.00 at the arena. This kid's personally paying for the remodeling with the increase in sales of merchandise. You realize as a 16th birthday present Adidas handed him $2M?

Lily, I found a guy for you on Hobby Insider that opened a case of the 12-13 H+P, and has a 40 card base lot of Conner McDavid for $130 delivered to the USA ($120 to Canada). Not sure how many you are looking for, but if you ask him, he may sell you a lower quantity if 40 is too many for you. He's basically asking $3 each, plus $10 shipping, which isn't too bad seeing most of these singles on ebay are $6-$10 a piece. LMK, and I'll put you in touch, or will inquire for you. Might be a good way for you to double, or triple your investment locally?

Troy, how many are his Otters card and how many are Super Subway Series?

His scan looked like all were Otters cards!

Connor McDavid CHL Rookie Lot of 40
$120 within Canada
$130 to the US

IMG_2172.jpg

If he can wait until I get paid Friday I would take 35 for $85.00 if he could do that. I bought 15 from a guy in Cleveland for $38.00 and he said he was going to open a bunch more, and cut me a better deal the next time. I'd like to have a solid 50 to hang on to.

If he can wait until I get paid Friday I would take 35 for $85.00 if he could do that. I bought 15 from a guy in Cleveland for $38.00 and he said he was going to open a bunch more, and cut me a better deal the next time. I'd like to have a solid 50 to hang on to.

Do you have an account on Hobby Insider, or SCForum? He has them listed on both sites. I can shoot you a link to his thread. I posted that I knew someone who'd be interested in C McD base, and inserts, but he never replied to me at all. I found those listed in another BST thread he posted.

I posted on his thread 2 days ago that I knew someone who'd be interested in C MCD base, and inserts from his case break, and he has not replied at all. I'm not gonna chase the guy when he's the one selling. If he replies, I will put him in touch. Maybe PM me your email address, so I can give it to him if he replies?

Back