WTTF 2024 Topps Chrome

Jeff,
I have these eight 2024 Topps Chrome for you: 4, 6, 45, 61, 96, 175, 215, 235 which total BV 11.00
Could use these two 2023 Bowman BCP cards: BCP-58 and BCP-65 which also total 11.00
LMK Thanks
Carlton

I may have one of those BCP already pending in another deal. I will let you know.

I am interested in the Imanaga Checkerboard. Not sure on BV. Happy to trade in your favor for it. I can add some from my tradelist. If you find more on tradelist I would be interested in others on your page.

The Imanaga has a BV of $25, but I would be looking for 1 or two better cards in return. I didn't see anything on your tradelist, so if there is something else you need, let me know.

Jeff

Will let you know once I finish up with some of the previous deals. What are you looking for in return, as it seems like you have a lot and sure I can find some I need.
Here is my need list for 2024 Topps Chrome base.
Here is my need list for baseball in general.

A lot of my needs are in flux since I'm doing trades on TCDB and Twitter. Is it okay if I give you a list after seeing what you need for me? That way I can rough match book values. I have no doubt I can find stuff on your tradelist to make it work.

Back