WTTF 2024 Topps Chrome

Jeff,
I have these eight 2024 Topps Chrome for you: 4, 6, 45, 61, 96, 175, 215, 235 which total BV 11.00
Could use these two 2023 Bowman BCP cards: BCP-58 and BCP-65 which also total 11.00
LMK Thanks
Carlton

I may have one of those BCP already pending in another deal. I will let you know.

I am interested in the Imanaga Checkerboard. Not sure on BV. Happy to trade in your favor for it. I can add some from my tradelist. If you find more on tradelist I would be interested in others on your page.

The Imanaga has a BV of $25, but I would be looking for 1 or two better cards in return. I didn't see anything on your tradelist, so if there is something else you need, let me know.

Jeff

Will let you know once I finish up with some of the previous deals. What are you looking for in return, as it seems like you have a lot and sure I can find some I need.
Here is my need list for 2024 Topps Chrome base.
Here is my need list for baseball in general.

A lot of my needs are in flux since I'm doing trades on TCDB and Twitter. Is it okay if I give you a list after seeing what you need for me? That way I can rough match book values. I have no doubt I can find stuff on your tradelist to make it work.

The Imanaga has a BV of $25, but I would be looking for 1 or two better cards in return. I didn't see anything on your tradelist, so if there is something else you need, let me know.

Jeff
What about the Checkerboard Merrill? One of the De La Cruz, Finest Yamamoto SN? I am not sure on BV for things. I typically trade on feel. Let me know what works for you.

Back