WTTF - 2023 Topps Heritage - High Numbers Added

Jake Meyers SP 467 is what I have. Much appreciated and sorry must have not drank enough coffee
Sounds good…any refractor you say? I’ve got a stack of 2022 Chrome and Chrome update on the desk, remind me your teams again and I’ll see what I can send your way

Hi Andy,

I could use SP 499 ($8). I have SP 469 ($4) and an Arozarena Series 2 Silver Pack #31 (est $5) that I could add if you could use it.

Ryan

Andy, I have 454. If you still need it, I'll keep it aside for the Bello Sepia trade.

I didn't get very far this year with these SPs so I am going to trade off what I have. Wish I had more you need.

Andy, I have 454. If you still need it, I'll keep it aside for the Bello Sepia trade.

I didn't get very far this year with these SPs so I am going to trade off what I have. Wish I had more you need.
Hey Larry,

For the SPs, I’ll take whatever you think might be fair for the Bello. I do still need 454. I trade a lot in a Facebook group so dupes are always good cause most guys trade 1-for-1 on what I need.

Andy

Hey Larry,

For the SPs, I’ll take whatever you think might be fair for the Bello. I do still need 454. I trade a lot in a Facebook group so dupes are always good cause most guys trade 1-for-1 on what I need.

Andy
Would these 5 work:
409, 454, 455, 471, 496

Back