Would it be worth if for me to put together a Bo Jackson master set...

windmortal

Bench Warmer
Okay, here's my situation. I'd like to get a few bucks in my Paypal account, and I was thinking of a good way to do it. I collected Bo Jackson like fiend when I was younger, grabbing everything I could get. I have six and seven times many of his cards.

Here's my idea ... offer up a master collection like I have.

Well, it wouldn't be a master collection, so to speak, but what I'd do would be to pull one of each double I have, and that would be hundreds of cards dating back to his rookie season. Lots of base, several inserts ... just about all his cards produced between 1986-1992 ... plus about 50 broder or unliscensed cards.

So the product would be one of nearly all of Bo Jackson's cards for a lot, including the broder cards, of probably around 250-300 different cards.

Would there be a market for something like that? Would it sell? Anyone here interested.

Just wondering if it's worth taking the time to do ...

I think it would sell- I someimes take big amounts like that and have a friend who's good with woodworking arrange them in a frame that spells out the name. So yours would be around 55 cards behind the cutout letters B O J A C K S O N. Something like that goes for around $50 to a serious fan. Not so much as a collectible in $ terms, but as a decorative piece.

Back