Basketball With all the new additions to my Warrick pc please rate it.

Rate my Warrick pc

• INSANE

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Great

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Good

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Ok

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
I voted Great, but my opinion is a solid in between vote between good and great. You definately have the best HW collection I have ever seen, great mix of high and low too. My only downer are all the doubles, turn some doubles into singles and bring in others you can only get better in my opinion.

Super nice looking stuff. Its always great to see peoples collections.

I voted great but I think anyone who has 93 autos has an INSANE collection :D

The only reason I voted great was because I didn't see your collection of base, parallels and inserts etc ;)

Keep it up man - great stuff there!!

i voted INSANE! i agree you do have double of exquisite and spa and sweet shot...that is a AWESOME collection you got there! almost better than ac-n-mike's (but not quite:))

Gilbert4MVP said:
hi dj. hows it going? i miss the old beckett but this site is great. hopefully more people will join. ill also be on sports card forum.

well I followed my buds over to another site. Spent the entire morning getting bashed before I even had a chance to post. I got an invite to this one and here I am!

I think Beckett did some serious damage to itself yesterday. This site looks very proffessional and user friendly. So far its very welcoming. When I hopped onto the "new" site yesterday I felt like I'd warped into the twilight zone.

Official Aristocrat DJ said:
well I followed my buds over to another site. Spent the entire morning getting bashed before I even had a chance to post. I got an invite to this one and here I am!

I think Beckett did some serious damage to itself yesterday. This site looks very proffessional and user friendly. So far its very welcoming. When I hopped onto the "new" site yesterday I felt like I'd warped into the twilight zone.

yes it is. hopefully we get as many people as beckett had.

Back