New to the site/Intro

TRSportscards

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone,

I'm new here, but have lots of feedback on SCF, sportsbuy, The Bench, TCC and TR. I wanted to say hi, I'm mostly selling at the moment, not really looking to trade atm.

Also is there a way to transfer feedback from other sites to this one, namely the forums (not sportsbuy obviously)? I couldn't find a place to request this.

Anyways here's my bucket also if anyone wants to see what I have right now, always have tons of base inserts and parallels too if you are looking to complete sets and all of that, just lmk, look forward to talking to everyone.

Pictures by TRSportsCards - Photobucket

Oh and a little bit about me, I'm from New Hampshire, right on the seacoast, I was out of the hobby from about 1995-2002 and got back into it for a few years in college, got out again and then started up earlier this year. I'm about to be 30 and really don't have a pc at the moment, I used to collect Andres Galarraga (I know an odd one) but love the guy, he is an inspirational player for everything he accomplished despite his bouts with cancer etc. I still am interested in collecting him but am trying to buy a ton of new stuff atm so don't want to spend too much money on him.

Some of my better pulls since I started collecting again have been a Bowman Sterling AP auto #'d to 30, a Blake Griffin auto from Prestige #'d to 25 and about a week ago I pulled a Kobe patch auto #'d to 199 from Rookies and Stars.

That's about all I have to say for now. Thanks oh and Happy Thanksgiving as well.

To answer that question on transferring feedback, our policy on that is found in my signature. We call it verified traders. Anyways, you will qualify for that after you complete 10 trades/sales here (this policy may sound familiar to you) along with the feedback from other sites.

Welcome to the better SCF!

Awesome, thanks for the info!! and thanks to everyone else for the welcomes etc.

tigsfan said:
To answer that question on transferring feedback, our policy on that is found in my signature. We call it verified traders. Anyways, you will qualify for that after you complete 10 trades/sales here (this policy may sound familiar to you) along with the feedback from other sites.

Welcome to the better SCF!

welcome and dont feel bad about collecting galarraga

i collect darryl strawberry and no one has made fun of me yet :box:

Back