Hockey Will The Blackhawks Repeat Next Year?

johnnyboy1999

Bench Warmer
I was pretty impressed with the Blackhawks this year. They had an amazing win streak in the regular season and they had a gutsy run in the post season. Do you think that this team has a chance to repeat next year or do you see another team emerging as the champs?

There is always a chance, they still have there core group of players and if they can stay healthy they have a good shot. Go Hawks.

it is way too early to start this conversation. there will be alot off off season trades that will effect all teams in the NHL. The Hawks were THE team this year, but way to early to even think about a repeat.

I think that they will not win next year, rarely does a team win the Stanley Cup two years in a row. They might make it to the semi finals but I seriously doubt that they will win it again. If they have to face the Bruins again, the Bruins will beat them. Go Bruins!

I'd pay money to watch the Hawks and Bruins in the final again, especially if it's as exciting a series as this year. I'll put my money on Chicago if that happens.

I'm not ruling it out, but I really want to see the Caps battle for the cup.
Ovi hasn't won a cup yet, so I really want to see it happen.

With the restructuring of the league... and Detroit moving to the Eastern Conference... we could see a Black Hawks / Red Wings Stanley Cup!

I'm in for that one too, love the original six. Sorry not an ovechkin fan, don't really care if he wins anything. I can't believe he won the hart trophy for half a season of good play.

Its tough to say right now but I would have to say they wont repeat next year. I did not like they got rid of Bolland and I see other NHL teams in the league getting better in the offseason. Ill be rooting for my Rangers, but I dont see them getting to the Stanley Cup either.

I personally like Black Hawks. I'm just a newbie fan of hockey thought. Looking forward to watch more games next season :)

Back