Basketball Who will win the 2008 Sprite Slam Dunk contest?

Who will win the 2008 Sprite Slam Dunk contest?

• Dwight Howard

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Jamario Moon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Rudy Gay

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Gerald Green

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
DWIGHT GOT SNUBBED LAST YEAR....how do u get out of the first round when you put a sticker at the top corner of the backboard....the consensus believes that the judges didnt see the sticker and therefore didnt give him a good score....redeem urselves judges....GIVE THE TITLE TO HOWARD!!!

Devin

I really think Dwight might be able to pull off this year.
Regardless of his dunks, he might be getting some sympathy votes from last year.
We'll have to see what Rudy Gay pulled off from youtube lol

J hope that Howard will grab it !!!!

It was funny last year when ge got out of competition instead of putting sticker on the top of backboard !!

Maybe this year will win !!!!

i think as long as he makes his dunks, jamario moon will win it. dwight howard would have to come up with some really creative and or good looking dunks because since hes so tall, normal good dunks dont look as good or hard for him. so he has to do something unusual. i dont really think that dunk where he kisses the rim is that good, at least from what i remember when they showed it in a practice highlight from last years allstar. gerald green would have to do something really incredible to win it because he won it last year, and he doesnt have the respect from the judges since he hardly plays in real games and hasnt proven himself. rudy gay i just feel will do some great dunks but maybe not great enough. this is the best dunk contest lineup though in a long time. if they just had 5-6 people instead of 4 itd be even better.

Back