Football Who will win each NFL Division and why?

Here are my predictions in which I will probably get flammed on for a few but I dont care its all part of the fun.

NFC

NFC North
1. Vikings
2. Bears
3. Green Bay
4. Lions

Picking Vikes because of AP and Hutchinson not Favre. They really dont have any reciever weapons for Favre to throw to but it doesnt matter when you have the best O-linemen and best RB combo in the NFL.. Green Bay and the Bears could very well take the top spots aswell I edged the Bears over Greenbay due to their Defense...Greenbay is starting their first year in the 3-4 and Kampman doesnt like it..could be a problem.

NFC South
1. Saints
2. Falcons
3. Panthers
4. Bucs

Going with the saints because Drew Brees is the man..hes always a threat to get massive yardage and points in any game. Toss in the fact that Vilma is back to his tackling self I think the Saints win. Falcons close second aslong as Roddy White doesnt slack since he signed his huge contract. As for the Panthers Delhomme is too fragile I dont see him making it through the whole season leaving Steve SMith without the ball.

NFC West
1. Seahawks
2. Cardinals
3. 49ers
4. Rams

Hawks won the division 5 years in a row then had 18 starters go out with injuries last year including the starting qb and 6 recievers..if that happend to any team they would lose... It was a fluke.. So they went out and had the best offseason out of any team (said by ESPN) adding Curry, Houshmanzadeh, and a much bigger front line. Cards seem like the team to beat in the division but they lost Edge and Wells already got dinged up in the preseason..I dont think Hightower can carry the load. If Hasselbeck and or Warner go down then that leaves the door wide open for the 9ers to take their spot..I just dont think Hill is the answer at qb.

NFC East -
1.Eagles
2.Giants
3. Redskins
4. Cowboys

This is the hardest division to pick a winner.. I picked the Eagles due to their last crop of Rcs in Maclin and Jackson..and if they take a page out of Miami's playbook from the last few seasons then they can use Vick as a solid weapon. Giants and Redskins are pretty neck and neck I edge out the Giants because they have a better qb but I like the addition of Haynesworth to the skins...the Cowboys imo had a weak offseason..they didnt have many draft picks and they picked a qb who will never play with one of them..they lost TO so aside from Witten they will hurt in the passing game.

AFC

AFC North
1. Ravens
2. Steelers
3. Browns
4. Bengals

Picking the Ravens over the Steelers because Big Ben keeps getting dinged up..that is nothing new but facing the Ravens D twice a year will take its toll...and Mendenhall will get butterflies playing against Lewis..Mendy still doesnt know where he is right now. The browns edge out the Bengals because the Bengals lost their go to reciever in Houshmanzadeh and they cant stay out of trouble..plus ever since they got rid of Rudi Johnson their running game has suffered.

AFC South
1. Colts
2. Titans
3. Jaguars
4. Texans

Titans were awesome last year but alot of that was due to Haynseworth who they lost..so I give the division title to the COlts Manning is just way too good enough said. If Shaub wasnt hurt I would put the Texas over the Jags...Mario Williams is a beast..To me if the Jags want to get anywhere in this division they need to add better recievers than Torry Holt.

AFC West
1. Chargers
2. Raiders
3. Broncos
4. Chiefs

Wow another hard one to judge because the Raiders, Broncos, and Chiefs ****! If I found someone dumb enough to bet me.. I would put 5 grand on the Chargers winning the division. The Raiders have the better RB and QB depth and both Orton and Cassel are hurt is why I have the sorry Raiders at second.. I sure hope the Broncos do the worst since they traded away their 2010 #1 pick to the Seahawks.

AFC East
1. Dolphins
2. Patriots
3. Jets
4. Bills

I put the Dolphins over the Pats because they find a way to win regardless... The pats dont have much of a run game and they have lost some veteran leadership in Seau and others. Cassel was putting up 400 yard games last season and they still couldnt make it to the playoffs. So Brady being back doesnt mean too much..aside from that the Pats lost Cassel, cut Oconnel, cut Walter.. I have a feeling teams will be gunning for Bradys knee and bam they have 0 back up. Jets could sneak up to the top if Sanchez is the real deal but I doubt it. Bills D of a few seasons ago with London Fletcher, Takeo SPikes, Nate Clements, etc is now gone..plus they lost their best O-linemen to free agency... thats the end of them

Your turn

Back