Basketball Who plays basketball

Hands

Bench Warmer
What position do you play?

Where do you play...
What was your best game? The one where you felt like MJ :)

Can you dunk? lol

I don't play for a team right now but I usually play SF to C.
If I played for a team right now - I would probably be the towel fetcher :p

Nope I can't dunk and I am 6 foot 3 :D

I bet there are some 5 and half footers FREAKS who are going to laugh at me and say they can do 360 :eek: :D

I will be in 10th grade this year. First action in hich school! :D

I play the 2 or 3 usually. Sometimes the 1.

I'm 6 foot. Can't dunk. LOL.

What position do you play? 5 foot nine Point guard
Where do you play... Play in B.O.P.
What was your best game? The one where you felt like MJ :) -Had a few but the ones that stick out was I had a game where I shoot 13 three pointers and ended up with 63 points.lol It was in a tournament against our B squad and just couldnt miss.
And winning the North Island champs in NZ, being down by thirteen and I came on and scored fourteen points in a row and we won in overtime against a team that had beaten us by thirty the day before. that was sweet.

Can you dunk? No lol I can touch the ring though which isnt bad for a short man like myself.

That is great! Uh I am not talking about not being able to dunk :D

I remember my first high school game.

The team bus got lost and only 4 people from our team turned up cos we made our way to the game independently.

We won lol
What sucked was we played the same team a few months later with a full squad and only could manage a draw :(

Ah you just got your post in before me mate! :D

Winning the North Islands is MEAN!
63 points? I don't care if it was against the B squad... nominate yourself for the draft this INSTANT haha

63!! Jeez.... can anyone top that?

Johan Santana #57 said:
yeah I scored 63 pts one time

it was in a Video game though ;) haha

LOL me too! I even dunked on Shaq!
Yeah we are stars! :D

*gulps* I hope Shaq doesn't read this.
Once, I saw a real life size cardboard of him in a card shop! :eek:

Havent played ball in about 5 years! Bum knees and back will cause that.
back to the questions at hand.

Where do/did you play- i played highschool ball and 4 years of summer league.

What was my best game- 23pts,13 rebounds,9 assists, 5 steals and 1 block

What position do/did i play- 1 and 2

How tall am i - 5 feet 8 inches

Can/could i dunk- At 1 time before the knee and back thing i could hang on the rim but not dunk.

tim/208963

I've been playing ball since I was about 5 years old. I played all throughout school and after on summer and winter leagues around the city. Don't know what my best game was because I never tracked any stats. Typically I play the wing. I'm 6'1, and I can not dunk.

recently got cut from the team tryouts :( we had a ton of pg which is what i play. i can light it up everynow and again but when im cold i am cold lol. i cant dunk but ive touched the rim twice lol

Point guard. I played for my highschool (homeschool) team. 5 straight years we won our conference, the 3 years I was on the team I won tournament MVP. We came in 4th and 7th in nationals. And my senior year we were 3rd on the east coast. My best game was probably the game that we were playing for the third place position, I had 6 3-point shots. Or it could be the game I scored 34 points in the regular season, not sure.

No dunking for me, 5'3''. I have thought about going out for my college's basketball teaqm but I was on the soccer team last year and this year I'm on cross country, so I'm already busy.

Hands said:
What position do you play?

I used to play shooting guard and small forward when I was a kid..before I stopped growing. Too bad I don't have the court vision for point guard. :D (Although I did play that position as well because I was good at dribbling and OK at passing. I just never saw plays develop really well.)

Where do you play...

Nowadays, I just shoot around at the Y and have the occasional HORSE contest.

What was your best game? The one where you felt like MJ :)

I had 18 points in a rec league game once. I actually played point guard that time against a zone defense, which let me drive down the middle at will. I made 9 of 11 free throws, some buckets, and a three pointer. One of my layups drew "oohs" from the crowd because I reversed hands and came from nearly behind the backboard, like the famous Dr. J shot. Granted, I was thirteen years old and a girl going against other thirteen year old girl hacks, but that also means any sort of hand reversal and layup from behind the backboard is unexpected.

Can you dunk? lol

Not at 5'2" with a twentysomething inch vertical. :eek:

meloman315 said:
i can light it up everynow and again but when im cold i am cold lol.

I hear ya! After my 18 point game, I was 0-8. :confused:

I was always considered much more reliable on defense.
yeah if i apply myself them i am a awesome defender, but im a melo fan so i get lazy if you can imagine that lol

Well I played PF, C, and SF last year but I quit this year because last year I practiced both 7th and 8th grade practices and it burnt me out and I couldn't stand our coach. My best game was probably 20 some points and like 10 or 11 rebounds. I can't dunk but I've came close but I'm 5'9" or 5'10".

Back