Football Who is the most overrated quarterback in the NFL?

Who is the most overrated quarterback in the NFL?

• Philip Rivers

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Tony Romo

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Eli Manning

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Vince Young

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Other (Please post who)

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
Peyton Manning.... nowhere near as great as everyone thinks... and got lucky in the ONLY big game he's ever won in his life, the 06 AFC champioship game. Otherwise he is a bigger choke artist than Romo.

marinocollector said:
Peyton Manning.... nowhere near as great as everyone thinks... and got lucky in the ONLY big game he's ever won in his life, the 06 AFC champioship game. Otherwise he is a bigger choke artist than Romo.

I don't suppose the Super Bowl qualifies as a big game. What sport do you watch? Rock, Paper, Scissors?

You should tell Addai and his agent that. They could use that to renegotiate his contract. Plus, Joseph may need to file a report for a missing trophy. If anything, the D was MVP.

marinocollector said:
yes.... hand off right an hand off left all super bowl long.... addai was mvp of that game...

Peyton? Wow, I guess you would then say Walter Payton was an avg RB at best. How can you say peyton is a choker, when he has won playoffs and SB.

Addai the 2006 SuperBowl MVP? I guess you must have the RB #'s wrong, it was Rhodes who did the damage, and Addai came in for Mop up duties.

Actually for that SB, Ron Turner was the Colts MVP, if the moron had a game plan perhaps the Bears would have won (I know, long shot, but Turner did a horrible job with that game plan)

Romo is overrated bigtime, I like the guy having some success, but when you stack a team with that much talent, average Joes look mighty impressive.

marinocollector said:

I may get flamed for this but I am going to have to agree. This guy gets so much credit when in reality most of the time his receivers are making the big plays. Harrison, Reggie Wayne & co. has made him look good for years now.

ColtsCollector said:
This thread is either full of kids or adults who have never watched an NFL game, I have never seen so many retarted statements in one thread:confused: :confused: :confused:

It's funny how you can come in here and try to insult people, all while looking re.t.a.r.ded in the process. Learn to spell, kid.

marinocollector said:

Yeah.............right. He's got one more ring than your boy. Thank you very much.

Ben reothlisberger is it for me. The dude averaged like 15 throws a game, and all of the sudden he is gods gift to QB's?

Peyton Manning is quite possibly the best QB ever, im not sure why his name is up here as a mention. I guess all of you think Dan Marino was a subpar QB as well?

Back