Football Who is ready for the NFL draft?

I gotta say, though, I am pretty surprised that Terrance Williams fell to the Cowboys in the 3rd round. In my opinion, that was an absolute steal, especially for a position the Cowboys needed depth at anyways. He led the country in yards, for crying out loud!

Go look at my tweets.. you'll see my reaction.. it wasnt a weep lol it was a beep!

Ken, oh kind sir Ken! You know I'll come a knocking for any dupes etc :D

So, now that the draft is complete (other than the compensatory picks) how do you all think your team(s) did?

I think the Cowboys did fairly well filling a few holes, and adding depth to some much needed positions. I didn't like the move in the first round, but it landed us Terrance Williams in the 3rd, which I thought was a great pick. I'm also not a fan of the tight end selection. Other than that, though, I'm fairly happy with what the Cowboys did in this draft. We beefed up the offensive line (hopefully), added some secondary depth, and added another wide receiver who can compete immediately for the 3rd receiver slot.

All in all, I'd say good (not great, good) job Cowboys.

Overall I am pleased with the draft, the Giants filled some important voids and got a good backup Eli

Overall I am pleased with the draft, the Giants filled some important voids and got a good backup Eli

They definitely did that, and they have plenty of time to try to develop him even further. Having the chance to learn behind "Mr. Cool" will help him quite a bit, I think.

I think very few team did awful. A couple picks made no sense. But it was a nearly reach free draft. Happy that a lot of great talents went to places where theyre gonna fit right in.

From my perspective, football wise, Nassib going to the Giants is great. Colts and Packers had a great draft imo, and even though people were saying this class was missing stars, I think a lot of these players will be around for a long time.

But... What on earth was the Jets thinking??!!

Back