Who is Jeremy Lin?

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Is this kid for real? Last month, heck maybe even last week, nobody even knew who this kid was. Now he's emerging, albeit just the last several games, as a savior for the Knicks averaging over 20 points and 4 assists per game.

Did you know who he was last week? I sure didn't!

I knew of the name being a NBA fan.... But I knew absolutely nothing else.....

Apparently, staying in college 4 years gave him solid fundamentals and plenty of game time......

Consider me a fan.... I love the underdog, undrafted and fight to the top stories..... Gotta love it.....

I love the underdog, undrafted and fight to the top stories..... Gotta love it.....

Oh, I definitely agree. How long do you think it'll last though, or do you think this kid is the "real deal"? My thinking is if he can do it that last 3 games, he can continue to do it in the future. Maybe he just found a system that he fits.

Oh, I definitely agree. How long do you think it'll last though, or do you think this kid is the "real deal"? My thinking is if he can do it that last 3 games, he can continue to do it in the future. Maybe he just found a system that he fits.

He's not the most athletic etc.... But players like Steve Nash and Tony Parker prove that solid fundamentals can earn you a long NBA career. Only time will tell..... Only time will tell.

Back