Football Who are y'alls Pro Bowl picks?

at first i thought Roy williams should of made it over driver. but after looking at stats driver really wasn't such a bad choice. hes having a great year. but steve smith shouldnt of made it, i mean hes been hurt most of the year.

ok look at this

heres a prowbowl snub for you:

Terrell Owens : 77 catches 1040 yards, a league leading 11 tds. definate snub

Steve Smith made it in over him with these numbers: 76 catches, 1080 yards only 6 tds.

So tell me why that is so ignorant

also i would give the nod to darrel jackson and plaxico burres over smith, both with 60 + catches, 900 + yards and 9+ tds. (jackson has 10, burres has 9)

haha i forgot anquan made the prowbowl..wow there are about 5 or 6 different recievers i would have ahead of him with these numbers

75 catches 1029 yards 4 tds.

Romo is the most Un Deserving Pro Bowl Selection Yet!! Fans Shouldnt Vote thats just Dumb!

really? who else would they put in instead of him, as a starter of the cowboys, hes 6-2, he has the highest qb rating in the league, not to mention in only 8 games hes thrown for 16 tds, and 2400 yards. imagine what would happen if he played all 16..

alright hornsfan its not just the stats that count for the receivers. if you compare steve smiths playmaking ability to that of darrel jackson/plax, there hardly is any. Also, smith was out a couple games in the beginning of the season if i recall correctly. as for romo, i dont see why not.

well playmaking ability= good stats... i mean roy williams 6-4 220 has some of the best hands and best playmaking ability in the league. But he didn't have a good year so he didn't get voted in. hes also not very popular within in the league yet. Steve Smith is a good reciever who is proven and popular throughout the league. All im saying is he didn't deserve to be a probowler this year, but i still think hes a great reciever.

Back