Football Who are y'alls Pro Bowl picks?

jasonbay said:
1 game doesnt make a Qb good . He's one the most inconsistent in the league throughout his career and this season . Which is why he doesnt deserve Pro Bowl . Watch next week 11-30 - 114- 1 td - 2 int or something . Im just going to give up on this disscussion because its quite clear your blinded by Michael Vick fanboyism running ability . Its okay I once was but I have now learned that he is a terrible QB . You will learn also .

Amen !

He is overrated, not worth the 1st overall pick over LT or Brees...

Team can't be that "cruddy" if they happen to go to the playoffs every year even when Vick is inconsistant.. maybe Vick just can't get them the ball because he likes to run around too much. His recievers do drop a bunch, but they are 1st round picks.. maybe they need to all develop together, and give them a few more passes instead of running around...

I just don't like him, especially since he sai dhe was the best QB ever or whatever he said a few years back.

yo its not vick fault you have to see that one game where vick threw perfect passes the recievers dropped them they could of won. algae crumpler got pissed off the recievers didnt catch it how can you stop vicks legs if you cant catch him that is why he is closing in on 1000 yds rushing no1 can stop him he unbelievable at running the ball now get him a wr that can catch and he'll be good. now falcons and titans are my favorite teams. two running qbs young has the better arm he is doing good his rookie year 5 straight wins maybe a wild card chance keep it up titans yahh. hopefully falcons keep there position and make the playoffs but vick is not overrated romo is.

plus im not a big fan of vick on falcons but he gives us the wins also my favorite player of all time is larry johnson another tremendous season by him and tryting to collect all his cards he going to be a hofer lol.

hockeyrules555 said:
Tony Romo won't make the Pro Bowl and i'm sick of all the hype he has.

Vick probably shouldn't make it either he is way over rated.

i agree on romo

hes not that great actually, he has gotten lucky, a lot.

champb21 said:
plus im not a big fan of vick on falcons but he gives us the wins also my favorite player of all time is larry johnson another tremendous season by him and tryting to collect all his cards he going to be a hofer lol.

Wow... no comment to you saying that Vick isn't overrated and saying Romo is...

Ok, wow, just no..

Look who is 7 and 7, than look who is most likely in the playoffs...

If Vick is almight G-D, than why is he 7-7.. because his team drops some passes... look at his interceptions, he has a bunch of those.. Maybe if he would drop back a bit more, and stop running around in 13 circles on one play, he could deliver a more accurate throw...

I don't like him, and he doesn't deserve to be a Pro Bowl..

And on Romo, look at Bledsoe who was awful at the beginning.. team was still the same...
If Romo got so lucky, than why is he 5-2 or 6-2 when Bledsoe was like 1-4?

Please explain..

_CJ_- Nah, he probably won't get it, Kitna doesn't throw him the ball considering he is the best player on that team... I hate Kitna :)
Roy won't get in there as well because he is on the worst team in the NFL :)

Ah, well, end of my rant...

Im so glad Vick didnt make it . If Colston didnt get injured he would of been there and probably close the record catchs for a rookie . Im also pretty happy on the Steelers selections.

jasonbay said:
1 game doesnt make a Qb good . He's one the most inconsistent in the league throughout his career and this season . Which is why he doesnt deserve Pro Bowl . Watch next week 11-30 - 114- 1 td - 2 int or something . Im just going to give up on this disscussion because its quite clear your blinded by Michael Vick fanboyism running ability . Its okay I once was but I have now learned that he is a terrible QB . You will learn also .

hey listen kid, don't tell me what i am. I have an opinion. I can say hes a good quarterback. You on the other hand, a long with some others in this thread, are terribly biased against some peoples opinions. I feel vick is a very good player who makes plays, not the best quarterback, no, but he has the ability to win you a game. nuff said.

yotto123192 said:
Wow... no comment to you saying that Vick isn't overrated and saying Romo is...

Ok, wow, just no..

Look who is 7 and 7, than look who is most likely in the playoffs...

If Vick is almight G-D, than why is he 7-7.. because his team drops some passes... look at his interceptions, he has a bunch of those.. Maybe if he would drop back a bit more, and stop running around in 13 circles on one play, he could deliver a more accurate throw...

I don't like him, and he doesn't deserve to be a Pro Bowl..

And on Romo, look at Bledsoe who was awful at the beginning.. team was still the same...
If Romo got so lucky, than why is he 5-2 or 6-2 when Bledsoe was like 1-4?

Please explain..

_CJ_- Nah, he probably won't get it, Kitna doesn't throw him the ball considering he is the best player on that team... I hate Kitna :)
Roy won't get in there as well because he is on the worst team in the NFL :)

Ah, well, end of my rant...

Oh and yotto, you have to be one of the most biased people i know as well. I know you say you arent, but when you dislike a player, you try to find every possible flaw in his game to make him look worse, however when he does something well, you can give him no compliment. I think someones mad that roy williams didn't make the pro-bowl..

hornsfan92 said:
hey listen kid, don't tell me what i am. I have an opinion. I can say hes a good quarterback. You on the other hand, a long with some others in this thread, are terribly biased against some peoples opinions. I feel vick is a very good player who makes plays, not the best quarterback, no, but he has the ability to win you a game. nuff said.

Thats funny , little kid ? Im 18 ...O wait that makes me an adult . It seems you are offended way to easily to be allowed forum access. You you can have opinions on How good Vick is ...well I was just giving my opinion towards you . You know I can have a opinion , I can call you a fanboy ....nuff said :D

ok lets see, we are on topic about the pro-bowl, and you go off to call me a michael vick lover?? a fanboy?? which first of all im not, i like him, but don't care much whether he wins or loses. and im not even saying he should of made the probowl

hornsfan92 said:
ok lets see, we are on topic about the pro-bowl, and you go off to call me a michael vick lover?? a fanboy?? which first of all im not, i like him, but don't care much whether he wins or loses. and im not even saying he should of made the probowl
Someone needs to lighten up kick back take a couple shots of JD and fire up a dooby your too on edge :D

Just to stick with my team.

I am very happy to see Driver and Kampman make it. Both are very underappreciated and both are having Pro Bowl type seasons. Would have loved to see Charles Woodson make it as well, but I am not too disappointed he didnt make it.

Back