Frank Gore
Tiki Barber
Steven Jackson?

WR:
Roy Williams *fingers crossed*
Steve Smith
Torry Holt
Among lots of others

are you just going by stats? you forgot Houshmandzadeh, Andre Johnson, Vick, Brady, Westbrook, Donald Driver, and TO.

I am going by who I think the fans will vote it. Nobody will vote Andre Johnson, or TJ because they are pretty under-recognized.
Brady, he may get it, but I don't see him being the starter.. not having a spectaculer year ;)
Driver has a shot, he's having an awesome year.
TO and Vick just don't deserve it... but, they may get voted in because of their popularity. Vick isn't having a good season, and TO has dropped more balls than anyone in the league (I would know, I watch all the games ;))

Vick is terribly overrated. So what if he is only 66 yards from being the first 1000 yard rusher by a Qb , I for one am not impressed.Because look at his passing stats 51.8 completion pct. not even coming close to 3000 , 15 td-10 ints . 73.6 rating. Not pro bowl stats.

RW.jpg

Emerald /5 :)

I just think he deserves it..

roy williams won't get in..its basically a popularity contest and roy is good and probably deserves it, but you don't hear his name on sportscenter very much cause the lions suck..

Tony Romo won't make the Pro Bowl and i'm sick of all the hype he has.

Vick probably shouldn't make it either he is way over rated.

vick might be ovveratted, but not terribly overated. Hes not the greatest passer, but a huge threat with his legs, and thats what keeps the cruddy falcons team in the game all the time..plus when he does make good throws his recievers drop the passes..hes not having a great year no he shouldn't make it this year, but i still think hes a great player.

Romo is playing outstanding, but even being a cowboys fan, hes played too short to make it into the probowl. Next year if he plays the whole year i predict he will make it though

romo shouldnt get in because of how few games but is the nfl let the fans pick like the nba? ive always wondered that. bcuz if they do then romo will make it.

Roy should make.

Vick shouldn't, he is pretty overrated. If you get to stop his legs, game over for them. Maybe if he had more touch on his throws someone could catch 'em.

Romo should. He turned the Cowboys for a crappy team, into one of the top 4 in the NFC... even though he has played very few games. He has beaten Colts, Giants, and whoever else they have played, even though some of the games weren't pretty.. He sparks the team up :)

vick looked pretty terrible last night, not. But since i am a cowboys fan i am very happy we won and are finally in the playoffs! But i will give it to the falcons, they played a heck of a game.

1 game doesnt make a Qb good . He's one the most inconsistent in the league throughout his career and this season . Which is why he doesnt deserve Pro Bowl . Watch next week 11-30 - 114- 1 td - 2 int or something . Im just going to give up on this disscussion because its quite clear your blinded by Michael Vick fanboyism running ability . Its okay I once was but I have now learned that he is a terrible QB . You will learn also .

Back