Which AFC team has the best chance of knocking off the Patriots in the playoffs?

Which AFC team has the best chance of knocking off the Patriots in the playoffs?

• Jaguars

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Chargers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colts

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Titans

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think people overrate the Jaguars a bit. If a team can shut down that two-headed bafck monster I believe they are done. With that said I do have them beating Pittsburgh next week.

I think it all comes down to the Pats and Colts, which was a very competitive game in the regular season. But honestly I don't foresee anyone stopping them.

Well I think the team best suited to do it is the Colts. However I think it may not get to them because the Pats may get knocked out beforehand.

the jags are more than just a running team. I mean check David Garrard's stats. He completed 64% of his passes - 208 out of 325 attempts for 2509 yards with 18 TDs and 3 INTs with a passer rating of 102.2. Now granted, the numbers arent great, but hey, the guy didn't throw a pick until week 13 against the Colts.

He also didnt play three games because of an injury and he didnt start the last game so we cant really know how much better or worse his numbers would have been with those four weeks under his belt. But for a guy who's top receiver is Dennis Northcutt (yeah, i said Dennis Northcutt) he did pretty damn good.

They finished the season 11th in the league in run defense but their pass defense is a little shaky. But im sure their 20 INTs on the season, good for 4th best in the league might help if the Pats try their "lets go deep to Moss" offense, which they probably will. And im not even a Jags fan, but i think the Jags have a great shot at beating them.

the ONLY team that will beat the PATS is the PATS....IF they play how they have all year there is NO ONE that can or will beat them...

good point acnmike..i voted titans just cause i want to see vince young lead the titans to the superbowl, but lord knows that won't happen. I think thta the colts have the best chance though just because it will be a big rivalry game and they have the best firepower to keep up with them in scoring

The Colts had them beat.... The only team that let them win that game was the Colts. The weaknesses of the Pats have been shown multiple times. Their lack of a running game will show up more as the temp goes down.

Back