• Be the towel boy for the NY Jets

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Walk away... never to be heard from again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Okay, who really cares? :D

Let's see what everyone thinks.

Vote and feel free to post up comments!

He signed with the Patriots recently. I wonder how this experiment will work. Belichik, Brady, and Tebow? Interesting.

Yea, I wouldn't have guessed he'd be on the Pats, but I guess Belichick saw some value in having him.

I hope it works out. Tebow tends to annoy his teammates with his overtly christian nonsense. I still see him eventually ending up working at FOX News as a sports correspondent or something. It just makes so much sense.

He will undoubtedly back up Tom Brady. But if Brady gets hurt, the pressure and spotlight will be on Tebow again. If he fails, oh boy here we go again!

I think that Tebow gets entirely too much press. I don't dislike him, but he is by no means an elite quarterback. I actually think the Patriots are a faily good fit for him. He's certainly good enough to be a second string quarterback, but if we're honest about the Patriots I don't see them as a team that has too much of a shot if Brady goes down. Not that there aren't good players on the Patriots, but their super elite quarterback is what makes that team a superbowl contender.
-Bella

I don't think the Pats brought him in to be a true backup to Brady. I think they are seeing him more as an athlete than a QB and will use him on occasion in unique and surprising ways. Almost like Kordell Stewart early in his career.

I think they are seeing him more as an athlete than a QB and will use him on occasion in unique and surprising ways.

ESPN (Mike and Mike) reported last week that T-Bone has some experience, and has been practicing, as a Tight End.

Nothing against his celebrating by dropping to one knee and saying a little prayer, but he has to remember he is part of a team... and celebrating with the team is very important. When the team is in the End Zone celebrating the go-ahead touchdown, he needs to be "high fiving" and "butt slapping" along with the rest of the guys. That is one thing that has always been lacking... even back in his college days.

ESPN (Mike and Mike) reported last week that T-Bone has some experience, and has been practicing, as a Tight End.
Well, they are also in need there. Even if that wasn't the plan...suddenly the Pats are not nearly as deep at TE as they were last year. Who knows when Gronk will be back and with the recent developments for Hernandez...he may never play again (if this investigation goes badly).

Eventually, when he realizes that he is not good enough to play in the NFL he will most definitely end up travelling and giving speaches for thousands of dollars a piece. I don't know why people like him so much, I personally don't believe a lot of his self righteousness. If it is true, keep it to yourself I don't need to hear about it every five minutes lol.

Well Tebow is on the Pats now, but i am 110% certain he will not see the field in any capacity as a quarterback. They may use him in the redzone a lot or they may use him on some trick plays to catch defenses napping. Tebow has to show that he can throw the ball with consistent accuracy if he is going to get a job as a QB in this league. The run he went on 2 years ago was fools gold. I give him credit for winning, but i consider winning a team accomplishment and looking at his numbers, Tebow really stunk it up for the majority of the games. I wish him the best and hopes he learns something for Brady about playing the position with timing, accuracy and smarts.

Honestly, Tebow is just a living publicity stunt now. He hardly got any playing time at NY. The only way he'll even be allow to smell the grass is if Brady gets hurt. And even then they'll look to someone else before him.

Tebow is going to be CFL bait within the next two years. Mark my words on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back