Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be the towel boy for the NY Jets

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Walk away... never to be heard from again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shook my head at the whole Tebow-craze when it erupted.

Someone said in effect: "The only good things to happen in football this year are the Packers and Tebow."

I cringed when I heard that.

For one, Even though I'm a Packer fan, I knew the Packers would lose their first playoff game. For two, Tebow was a mediocre player being over-hyped because of his commitment to his religion.

I have to agree with the over-hyped status because of his commitment to his religion, and I am a religious person. But, I have always found his acts as a put off to me because I believe that there is a time and a place for everything. There is a time for high-fives and a time for prayer. Praying so publicly is even spoken against in the Bible, so it has always looked like a show to me.

Even though he is a lightning rod for criticism, a team benefits by having him because of how much press he gets. I imagine he'll be a backup QB. Then one day, a Fox sports anchor, lol

Poor Tebow. He showed a lot of heart and promise but geez, what a flop. With him on the Patriots he's going to keep the bench really warm for Brady, and that's about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back