What's everyone looking for?

moosider2

Bench Warmer
After going to a few games this week I got the itch to buy a few boxes in the next few weeks ( I'm thinking gypsy queen and hi tech or supreme or something like that )

But I would like to know what everyone is looking for so I can pull out the goods to trade you guys

As always looking for trout , luck , love for me maybe some of the newer bagwells for my brother
And also on the none sports side of things Funko pops

I'm always looking for upcoming rookies that could pop up in the upcoming years. Also I look for older Mets cards. I love the tradition behind the cards. It does seem like cards are losing value but the tradition will never die.

I'm always looking for upcoming rookies that could pop up in the upcoming years. Also I look for older Mets cards. I love the tradition behind the cards. It does seem like cards are losing value but the tradition will never die.

They'll probably go back up you know how it goes in this game. It goes in waves. Once they're old enough they'll be worth a fortune if you hold onto them and preserve them. Just pass them down to your kids, and hope they take care of them to reap the benefits.

Back