What should I do?

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
I won the NCAA tournament bracket that Blowout was running, and they sent me a box of Panini Gold Standard Basketball. I never collected basketball, and I don't even collect anymore, but it was a free box.

Anyways, here is my dilemma. I could sell the box on ebay and get at least $100 to spend on school or something I want, or I could bust it. In general, the product is pretty shitty. The only way you can make your money back is if you pull a Kobe auto, Durant auto, Blake Griffin auto, a solid gold card, or a small piece of gold card (not every time).

They did randomly insert Golden Tickets good for some awesome experiences including a meet and greet with Kobe, an all expenses paid trip to the all star game, a shoot around with Wes Johnson, a weekend internship at the rookie premiere, or a pack your own box of National Treasures. Of the 5, I would probably only pick the Treasures pack out to sell the cards, and sell it if I got any of the others. One was already pulled, and the chances of pulling one would be slim.

So do I bust it and probably lose out on the guaranteed $100, or do I sell it? I have some auctions ending tonight, so I might wait to see what they end at before I make a decision, but I thought I might get some opinions first.

Back