What PC player(s) do you wish you had more cards of?

I wish I had some vintage Vanderbilt. I'm trying to learn more about my school's history in football. Actually, back in the late 1800s (yes, we've been in business that long) we were a football powerhouse.

Jump back, wanna kiss myself, looks like I beat sliqwill to posting this:
Since I'm an MU alumni and I'm trying to get AT LEAST one of most Brad Smith cards (he's gonna make it hell to get a gold auto)
Justin Gage as well, I'm very intrigued with him being a Titan this year, especially with their WR corps
Linas Kleiza Nuggets player
Nate Culp, pitcher in the Padres org
and the newly signed D'Back, Max Scherzer
I am, by far and away, the most well rounded with Smith, working on the others.
Jeff

Damon Huard...
The last Tony bua cards i need 2 of them ;)
Oronde gadsdens i need only 138 left
Chafie fields
and michael robinson

Bryant Johnson... besides his 2003 cards...he doesnt have much 2005 Gridiron Gear excited me with some nameplate and jersey number patch cards :)

Exquisite Torry Holt.

Top 5
5-Barry Sanders I have a couple score RCs but no GU or Autos
4-M. Jordan Nothing good of him Would love to pull an auto or GU of him
3-The Baseball gods RUTH,Mantle,Williams guys like that would be cool to have
2-Billy Sims Have a few things Just need more.LOL
1-The BOZ Would love to have more of his stuff.
Thats my list and im sticking to it. Later

would love to have more of...

Mario Williams-namely a 1/1
Reggie Bush-wish i could afford him
Michael Jordan
Lebron James

Travis Stephens - he's low end, but one of all-time faves from UT.
Johnny Unitas/Lenny Moore/Ray Berry - Colts greats.
Peyton Manning - too much competition for his cards.
Eric Dickerson - difficult to find anything auto'd featuring him in the Colts uni.

Tim Rattay (actually wish he had more cards to choose from, or the ones that I need would surface)

Matt Mauck - want everything of him I do not have

Drew Brees -- want all 01 issue autos

Devery Henderson -- Mr. Blue Grass Miracle, Saints Deep-threat always looking to pick up stuff of him.

5. A Steve Olin auto'd ball or card or something. Died way too young.

4. More Northcutt's. There's a few from '00 that I've never seen and would pay a ton to get. Mainly the Ultra Masterpiece 1/1 and the Fleer Showcase Masterpiece 1/1. He hasn't had a ton of stuff since '04, but that's good. It has allowed me to get some of the older stuff I've needed and catch up on the newer stuff as well.

3. Brandon Browner 1/1's. I've got 2 (Press Pass Solo and UD Reflections Black). I don't even know if he's got any other cards out there, besides the Elite.

2. Gino Guidugli 1/1's. Missed the Reflections 1/1 a year and a half ago for a BIN of $19.99 :doh:. Some other member said they saw it and they checked again, when they found out I collected him, and it was gone :ban:. Not sure what else he has as well. I've got the Finest Superfractor Auto and that's it. Need the Reflections Black and the Press Pass Solo & whatever Bowman / Topps crap plates he's got too. :(

1a. Older Kerry Collins stuff. His '95-'98 stuff, that is #'d or was tough as hell to pull at that time, is nearly impossible to find now. The '97 Pinnacle Totally Certified Gold #'d/25 is impossible. Some of the '96 Proline stuff is impossible to find of any player, let alone Collins. It's always an uphill battle trying to acquire Collins garbage :boohoo:.

1b. Wrestling video's. Nobody has anything. Nowhere. Nobody :boohoo:.

1.Adrian Peterson, even thoughh its early yet i dont see getting very much of him at all

2.Roy Williams, another oklahoma great that i absolutely loved but i have very little of him

3.Dan Marino, he was my all-time favorite, i have a couple gu but no autos, i really want a jersey or helmet

4.Josh Heupel, porbably my favorite oklahoma player that played in my lifetime, he was nothing too special but he was a winner and he delivered when we needed it and lead us to the title. he doesnt have many cards though, really just an spa rookie patch and some autos
i do have his topp reserve auto mini helmet but its dolphins and i would like an oklahoma

5.kinda vague but... all the old oklahoma guys, billy sims, lee roy selmon, steve owens, etc...
i have quite a few billy sims autos and i have auto'ed mini helmets of sims, and owens but they dont have tons of real nice cards, billy sims has a few since he was featured in leaf limited last year but not much for the others

Back