What game should be next?

What college football game would you like to see next?

• Total voters

sportydude

Bench Warmer
Saw this on ESPN and wanted to see what everyone on here thought.

What college football game would you like to see next? (see poll)

I wanna see Boise St. vs. Florida, b/c I think it is right that 2 undefeated teams play. and Boise deserves it.

Theirs no way Louisville could touch Florida. Personally I want Florida and LSU. The SEC is the best conference and those are the two best teams in the conference. I think LSU is better.

lafastbreak said:
Theirs no way Louisville could touch Florida. Personally I want Florida and LSU. The SEC is the best conference and those are the two best teams in the conference. I think LSU is better.
Well....with the BCS I know that, that could never happen, 2 teams from one conference play for it all. But with a playoff it could. Just another reason to have one!

EDIT: Let me rephrase that, there is a way. But it will be hard and would have to be like this:
1 & 2 teams in the same division of the conference. Then the #1 team would play for the conference championship, they win and the #2 team would move up and they would play for the National Championship. I doubt it ever happens, but it is a possibility.

sportydude said:
Saw this on ESPN and wanted to see what everyone on here thought.

What college football game would you like to see next? (see poll)

I wanna see Boise St. vs. Florida, b/c I think it is right that 2 undefeated teams play. and Boise deserves it.

Florida is not undefeated...they lost to Auburn half way through the year.

Back