Basketball What 2 teams will make it to the finals?

Should I say more.
UP-BLACK_KOBE_14-25.jpg

tigsfan said:
Cleveland will get their shot from the East this year, as their will be an upset in the finals (where experience prevails). Shaq attack will go in and pounce for another ring.

From the West it is always a toss up, I'm leaning towards either Dallas or Denver. I guess I'll go with Denver since Cuban's money is not doing so well in the US.

I'm going to call it as Denver over Cleveland in 7
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jhncn0204 said:
Tigs- I hope your right but Shaq doesnt seem like he will do anything this year personally I think the Cavs wasted money picking him up but I hope im wrong.

orange- I dont agree with you. I dont think the Lakers will make it to the finals. They are always picked to go and choke.

Bibby- They got other players that are helping out alot this year to. (Hickson and Moon)

The Lakers are always picked to go to the finals and always chock?

Who made it to the finals last year?
Who won the championship last year?
Who made it to the final the prior year?

The lakers make it more than other team!!

Lebron can have the better numbers THIS year man, it doesnt matter if Kobe gets the ring again thats just one more year that Lebron didnt get one ;-). Kobe doesnt have to do as much because hes got more around him. Lebron has Mo Williams and thats about it, Shaqs to old and slows them down, the other team wants Varajeo out there because he hurts them on the offesnive end because hes awful and the other players may have a good game here and there at home. It doesnt matter what his numbers are(he can average 40 10 and 10) hes not gunna win unless he gets someone else with him and hes gota step up and guard someone one on one. Lakers will win it again if they stay healthy you ll see, and I am sure once they do you ll be sayin the same stuff next year ;-)

Back