In my experience there are always members who are looking for ways to help make the communities they frequent bigger and better, but don't always know exactly how to help. Here is a list of things that you, as members, can do to help SCC grow.
- Be Active Within The Community!
- Trade! That's what we're all here for anyways, right? Well, start a thread, let us know what you're looking for, even if it's some totally obscure piece. If it exists, someone has it. Who knows, it could be one of our members! We don't know you want it if you don't tell us!
- Start discussions of your own. We have forums for just about everything in the hobby, and even an off-topic forum for random discussions.
- Join other forum discussions. People browsing the forum are more likely to join if there appear to be plenty of discussions going.
- Answer other member's questions. New members are more likely to come back if they find the help they're looking for the first time.
- Be friendly! Nobody wants to spend their time hanging out with a bunch of arrogant turds!
- Tell us all about the latest packs and boxes you're opening, cards you've bought, or boxes you've busted.
- Use Good, Descriptive, Thread Titles
- If you're looking for help, you're more likely to get it with a good thread title. A thread titled "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" isn't going to get as many quality replies as the exact same thread titled "How Much is This Card Worth?", or "How Should I Ship Certain Cards".
- Threads with more descriptive titles are more likely to be looked at and replied to. Something such as "Will Upper Deck Replace Redemptions" or "How Long Should I Wait On a Redemption" are much better than just "Redemptions".
- Think about what someone might type in a search engine because the title you choose is what the search engine users will see first.
- Spread The Word
- Tell your friends.
- Follow us, or tweet about us, on Twitter.
- Link to us from your own blog, or website.
- Mention us on your eBay profile page, or in your auctions.
- Use our "Share this page" buttons to share this site on all your social media. These share buttons are on just about every page on our site!
Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.