In my experience there are always members who are looking for ways to make the communities they frequent better, but don't always know exactly how to help. Here is a list of things that you, as members, can do to help SCC grow.
- Be Active Within The Community!
- Start discussions of your own. We have forums for just about everything in the hobby, and even an off-topic forum for random discussions.
- Join other forum discussions. People browsing the forum are more likely to join if there appear to be plenty of discussions going.
- Answer other member's questions. New members are more likely to come back if they find the help they're looking for the first time.
- Be friendly! Nobody wants to spend their time hanging out with a bunch of arrogant turds!
- Tell us all about the latest packs and boxes you're opening, cards you've bought, or boxes you've busted.
- Use Good, Descriptive, Thread Titles
- If you're looking for help, you're more likely to get it with a good thread title. A thread titled "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" isn't going to get as many quality replies as the exact same thread titled "How Much is This Card Worth?", or "How Should I Ship Certain Cards".
- Threads with more descriptive titles are more likely to be looked at and replied to. Something such as "Will Upper Deck Replace Redemptions" or "How Long Should I Wait On a Redemption" are much better than just "Redemptions".
- Think about what someone might type in a search engine because the title you choose is what the search engine users will see first.
- Spread The Word
- Tell your friends.
- Follow us, or tweet about us, on Twitter.
- Link to us from your own blog, or website.
- Mention us on your eBay profile page, or in your auctions.
- Use our "Share this page" buttons to share this site on all your social media. These share buttons are on just about every page on our site!
Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.